Chapter 2

Ross's POV

So many things are happening today. I have to set up Laura's surprise. I have to get her out of the house for at least the whole day. Vanessa will help me with that. I've already started with the surprise.

My mom, Ellen, Rydel, me, and my brothers  are going work on the baby's room. Laura hasn't had time because she's been having mood swings. The room where the nursery will be in is very disorganized. So my brothers and I are going to clean it up.

I'm making Laura her breakfast as she's sleeping upstairs. I'm making her pancakes with Nutella. She's been obsessed with Nutella through the pregnancy, I'd come back home from band rehearsals and find her in the kitchen with a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I finish Laura's breakfast, I bring it up to our room. When I open the door, she's sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She sees me, I give her a smile.

Ross: morning baby. I made you breakfast. (I place the tray in front of her)

 (I place the tray in front of her)

Laura: awe this so sweet. You got me roses too? (She smiles looking up at me.)

Ross: I wanted you to know how much I love you. (She hasn't stopped smiling. She pulls me to her and gives me a kiss)

Laura: I love you Ross. Thank you.

Ross: I love you too baby. Eat your breakfast, Vanessa will be here later to take you somewhere.

Laura: where?

Ross: it's a surprise.

Laura: fine.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Laura's dressed and ready to go. Vanessa is on her way. She left her son with Martin while her and Laura have a sister day. The door opens, Vanessa enters the threshold.

Vanessa: hey guys (she gives Laura and I hugs)

Vanessa: ready Laur?

Laura: where are we going?

Vanessa: having a sister day, with surprises in store. Ready?

Laura: I have no choice do I? (Vanessa and I shake our heads smiling.)

Laura: ugh. Since when did you guys team up and start hiding things from me?

Vanessa: he's going to be my brother in law soon, plus you did that with Martin so it's payback time baby sis. (Laura playfully rolls her eyes)