Summary

In Heartland City, kids and adults enjoy Augmented Reality Duels. Augmented Reality Duels are Duels that use Duel Gazers and D-Pads, which when the two are used together, whether on the ground or in the sky, cause monsters to erupt from buildings and fight each other.

Star Tenjo is the younger sister of Kite Tenjo, the older sister to Hart Tenjo, and the only daughter to Dr. Faker, left her family to pursue her own mission. She, like Kite, goes around collecting Number Cards, but her reason is different from her brother's. Star had a dream of a blue figure that needed the numbers. She returns to Heartland City in search of the blue figure, but instead she finds Yuma Tsukumo in a battle against Kite and at the same time senses that someone else is with Yuma.

With her return, tensions flare between Star and Kite. Can Star explain herself to her brother or will it just make everything worse? And can Star finish her mission of giving the Number Cards that she as obtained to the mysterious blue figure or will Star's dark past take her over once again? Everything comes to a head with relationships, old demons and tough chooses.  

Micheal "Trey" Arclight x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal or its Characters.