Chapter 1

[A/N POV]
Today was the first day of school and you were going with your friend Jinhee. "Hey Y/N there's this new guy at our school and his name is Lee Daehwi and he's hella cute!" Jinhee said as you fixed your hair. But you knew that Jinhee liked Jihoon.

[Your POV]
I was walking to the classroom but then I bumped in into someone. "Ouch!" I said as I feel onto the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Someone said helping me up. He had blond hair, he was tall, and he was very handsome but he had a cuteness to him. "Are you okay??" He said looking at me worried. "Yeah I'm fine." I said back looking at him.

"I'm so sorry. By the way my name is Lee Daehwi. I'm new here." He said rubbing his arm. "Really?? Well I'm Y/N and I'm a Sophomore." I said with a smile. "Daehwi!" Someone said running towards us. "Oh hi Jihoon."

"It looks like you already met Y/N." Jihoon said. Daehwi smiled and nodded. Well I gotta get to class now. Bye!" I say leaving them in the hallway. You got to class and you say down at your seat.

Class started and the teacher came in with Daehwi and this other guy. "Good morning students. We have two new students. This is Lee Daehwi and Yoo Eungjeon. Please be nice to them."

Daehwi sat behind me and Eungjeon sat next to me. When 1st hour ended we had recess.

"Hey your Y/N right?" Eungjeon asked me. "Yes I am. Why do you ask?" Then she pulled me out of the classroom.

"Can you help me with something?" Eungjeon asked shyly. "What is it?" I said smiling. "Um there is this dude that goes here and I think I like him." She said smiling and blushing. I start laughing and cracking up. "And who is this person??"

"I don't know his name but I know that he's a senior."

"Well there are a lot of seniors in this school. Just point out the guy later and tell me what you need. I'll be here to help you!" I said patting her shoulder.

"Thankss!!!" She said excitedly "now let's get back to class."

(School ended)

"So you ready Eungjeon?" I asked her.
"Yeah. Let's go!" She said running towards the door.

We went outside and we saw a lot of students standing around this one corner.

"What's goin on????" Jinhee said running to us.
"I don't know but it looks interesting. Let's go look!" Eungjeon said.

We went to go see what was happening and then suddenly we heard music. I looked and it was Jihoon and Daehwi. They were singing BTS: Young Forever and Monsta X: White Sugar.

"Hey Y/N?" Eungjeon whispered to me.
"Yeah?"
"He's the guy that I like...." She said pointing at Jihoon.

[This is kinda short.... but I try to do the next chpt as fast as I can!!!]

(Thanks for reading!)