Chapter 1

This is a student teacher relationship.

Chapter 1

"How about round two?" Callum asked seductively beside me, but being hopeful that I would give in.

His muscular arms wrapped around my waist tightly glancing at me throwing his puppy dog eyes. Wishing I would change my mind.

"Sorry Cal. You know its my first day at my job and I don't want to be late because you want to have round 2" I mimicked his own words, which just made him chuckle.

Callum sat up showing his perfect body off, while raking his hand through his blonde hair. My mouth watered at his muscular build. At 6 feet he was given the body of a man, a body that many men would envy.

"You're lucky this time" he chuckled huskily grazing his teeth over the delicate skin between my neck and shoulder blade. A shiver of pleasure ran through my body. I so wanted a round two with him, but I also didn't want to get fired because I was giving into my desires.

"Whatever" I laughed.

I quickly hopped off his bed taking a towel and taking a warm shower.

Callum and I were friends that soon had its benefits. We weren't close friends but I got along with him. But we also, occasionally did have sex. We decided as friends to help each other when it came to our sexual desires. It worked like a charm since there was no strings attached.

The reason for me to turn to such a path was because of my useless, lying cheating ex Liam. If he hadn't cheated on me with my own sister, I wouldn't be having sex with my friend to gain pleasure and feel loved at the same time.

The fact that I feel Callum doesn't grimace at my body or make any judgments, not even asking me on getting breast enlargement or even but implant made me feel that I was better off with this arrangement rather than find the 'right one'. It made me feel like a real women to have control over myself.

Liam had pressured me a lot when we were together. Guys were never satisfied on what they got, they wanted the best, the perfection. Too bad it doesn't exist, I thought bitterly. I was a normal woman. With a proudly C cup and toned body. I wasn't skinny or wanting to be to. I was the right size that any young healthy women should be, with my curves placed in all the right places, and my body not unflattering or my chest very small, I wasn't too short but not so tall either.

I never saw what repulsed Liam so much. Instead he had to run to my older, married sister, who probably had the worst body ever. Okay I'm not being harsh, but after what she had done to her little sister I don't think she deserves my kindness. She was married and had a child with her husband.

When I had heard the news I was devastated and angry. Liam was my prince charming but all he did was cause me great pain.

I turned off the shower, dissolving all that negative thoughts and thinking positive. I didn't need that bastard. I had a care free life, I'm single, I have a real man who can take care of my need and also, I'm taking the role of an English teacher. A job which I have waited for since high school.

My passion for teaching was still there. Liam would have probably crushed it saying 'why would I want to teach some idiotic teens'. But I disagree I love teaching no matter what. And Liam can't take that away from me, that for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rose Wilson. It's lovely to finally meet you" the head teacher -Mr Smith, greeted warmly. I shook his hands, greeting the man I would be working under . "So your college applications states you have worked with few teens"