Questions

~~~Hello there ZeldaHearts here again if you are joining me here today i'm writing this and what not, so tell me what you think of my book i want to make it something you guys will enjoy so tell me if you want me to make changes :) thanks XOXO~~~

--Damiens 8 a.m. POV--

Today is the weekend and i'm going to Text Susy i hope she remembers me and responds.

Damien: sup Susy remember me i just wanted to ask u if u wanted to go on a date tomorrow :D

I really hope she responds.Then i heard a beeping sound and checked my phone with a surprised look on my face.

Susy: oh this is so sudden but i would love to go on a date tomorrow ;)

Holy crackerjacks she responded i better text her back.

Damien: cool so where do you want to go?

BEEP

Susy: hmm we should go on a picnic on the cliff by my house :)

Damien: oh cool , so where do you live?

BEEP

Susy: I live on ***** Ave.

Damien: okay i'll go over there around 6?

BEEP

Susy: sounds cool i'll see you then ;)

Damien: Okay :)

Well that went better than expected. As soon as i said that i felt a sharp pain in my back again.

"HOLY CRANBERRIES!!"i said as i hissed in pain. Then i heard my step-mom running up the stairs.

"What happened love" she said with concern on her face.

"Oh nothing just that i feel like i'm dying!!"I said still hissing in pain

"Come on i'm taking you to the hospital!"she said picking me up and taking me down the stairs. We made it to my step-moms blue Hybrid which i told her not to get it but she keeps telling me it's 'good for the environment' or something like that.

During the whole ride i was arching my back in hope that it would make it better but it still stayed the same.

When we got to the hospital my mom was running to the hospital doors yelling for help it was embarassing cause i was being stared at but i'm still in pain. Then somebody came out running with a wheelchair telling me to get on and saying that she's taking me to go checked out. As soon as i went through the hospital doors the smell of old people and hand sanitizer hit me straight in the face. We went to get signed in after that they took me to a room. As i was still hissing in pain a doctor came running in and gave me pills and water. I took them and a few minutes later the pain was going down.

They let my step-mom come in she looked pretty worried, as soon as she saw me she smiled and came over to hug me.

"I'm so happy you're okay, i was really worried the way you were acting made me think you were dying" Her voice cracked at the end then i felt something wet fall on my shoulders.

"Mom i'm okay it doesn't feel like i'm dying anymore"As soon as i said that there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said

"How are you feeling Damien, better i hope?"

"Yeah i'm fine now i guess it was just some sort of pain attack"