Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Ross's POV
"You had to try?" I said to Riker as the cops got out of the car.
"Ross Lynch?" The first cop said
"That's me." I said
"Well we had a call that you were with Talia Chris. Is that true?" The cop said. I looked at Riker. Rydel walked out the door and stopped as soon as she saw the cops.
"What did he do?" She asked walking right up to me.
"I asked Ross a question." The cop said.
"Um... Well.... Yes." I looked at Riker.
"Damn." Riker whispered. I looked over towards Talia's house and she was standing outside.
"Well I'm afraid you will have to come with us." The cop put the hand cuffs on my wrist.
"Hold it. I know that this may sound stupid but..... Please just let Talia tell her side." Riker said.
"I'm sorry. Ross will be in jail for another 2 days." The cop said. May started walking our way. Riker put his hand out to tell her to stop.
"2 Days? I did nothing wrong." I said.
"Get in the car."The cop said.
"What the hell are you doing?" My dad said coming out.
"Taking Ross into jail." Riker said
"And why is that?" Dad looked at the cop. He was speechless.
Talia's POV
"Go. Go tell them." May and Marc said.
"Are you crazy. We could both get arrested."
"It's a ris worrth taking right?" May said.
"Fine." I said walking out the door.
I walked out the door Marc and May behind me. I walked up to the cops.
"Excuse me? I know that he saw me but..... we are neighbors. Also he was holding me back because my friend were fighting." I said the cops looked at me. Ross looked extremely worried.
"There. No need to arrest him." Marc said.
"Please. I know it's the law and all that..... but he means so much to me.... and knowing that I put him in j..j...jail again would kill me." I looked right at the cops.
"How old are you?" The cop asked.
"16 almost 17." I anwsered
"When is your birthday?"
"November 3rd."
"I will let Ross go on a warning jus this time."
"Thank you so much."
"Uncuff the kid." The cop uncuffed Ross. I ran into his arms. He hugged me tightly. " I will put in a good word on you two." The cop said then left.
"Thank you." Ross said. His hands on my shoulders.
"Anytime." I said.
"Ross inisde." Mark said.
"One sec. You guys go ahead." Ross said. Mark, Rydel and Riker walked inside.
"Come one Marc." May said and they walked away.
Ross moved my hair behind my ear. I hugged him. I couldn't believe that he almost went to jail again. I let go of Ross and started to walk away.
"You can't run from me forever." Ross yelled. I turned around.
"Do you think I want to? I'm doing it for your own good!" I yelled back.
"Who's good? Yours or mine?"
"Yours! It's always yours!"
"What does that mean? That I only think about me?"
"Yes Ross that's what it means! You are always thinking about yourself!"
"Well how am I suppose to know what you ae thinking if you never TALK TO ME!!"
"YOU TALK TO ME ROSS!!"
"NO! I have tried everything!"
"Everything! Oh really! I don't believe that Ross!"
"Well I do!"
"Well sorry for you!"
"NO! I will not let you do this!" Ross I grabbed my arm and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN KISS ME AND I WILL JUST FORGIVE YOU? NO ROSS! MAYBE I WAS WRONG ABOUT US!"
"MAYBE!"
"I don't think I want to get back together with you next year!"
"Me either. Just forget about me. I hate you." Ross said.