5 May 2010

I'm not going to tell you whether or not this diary entry is real or not. I'm just going to let you guys decide.

Enjoy.

5 May 2010

Okay, today is my first diary entry to this journal. I brought this journal on my date with Seth but he doesn’t know that *sneaky grin* I intend to write down everything that happened between Seth and me. All the dates we went on and the dates to come, the times when we cut class, our vacation and many more. *giggles*

My boyfriend Seth Lynn and I started dating about two months ago, 12th of March… Wow… it’s amazing that I still remember the date… but then again it’s only been two months.

Seth Lynn is my best friend who lives just two doors down and our parents were best friends too, so that's why we grew up together! He's my childhood friend, best friend and boyfriend all in one... that's a lot of 'friend' (>.<)

He's 6ft 2 with blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. The blue of his eyes really stands out like neon lights! I mean, it's not like the average blue you see in people’s eyes… his were lighter. Almost like the clear sky just when the sun is about to rise.  *shaking head* anyway back to Seth… *smile* he works out a lot, he likes going to the beach to surf and he's addicted to snow boarding and skiing! I swear someday he’s going to give me a heart attack with all that snow, you know? He always shouts when he's surfing down the snow and he's ‘ripping it up’ I always though that all that screaming would have caused an avalanche by now...

So either way he's a typical Californian/Canadian guy you see everyday… he's into sport and likes to be out most of the time. Living life to the fullest. But that's not the reason why I like him.

I like him because, there are times when he's willing to put aside his pride to do ridiculous things for charity. I know he finds the things he has to wear or do embarrassing but he doesn’t mind, and I just love the look on his face when see realizes that I took a ‘secret snap’ shot of him too (those pictures go to my secret stash of memories). He's just too adorable when he gets flustered.

This is one of the reasons I fell in love with Seth, because he loves to help out with just about anyone, he's hard working, dedicated, confident and most of all... he doesn't give up. No matter what someone throw at him he always finds a way around it.

*sigh* But sometimes I just wish that I could… somehow… be the right girlfriend for him you know? Be someone worthy of him and to be proud to stand by his side…

Being his girlfriend has obstacles, for examples his fans or the girls who has crushes on him (BTW that includes his EXs). Its scary to see them every time I'm alone but I have to hold my head up high, and just walk on. If I hesitate I could get hurt or even worst… Seth would do something to hurt them…. real bad.

In the two months I've spent dating him, I realized that he treats me different from his previous girlfriends. With his previous relationship I remembered that he would always leave the girl straight after the date with just a hug and a peck, he would rarely move to 'third base' with his girlfriend and doesn’t care less if his girlfriend was flirting with his friends… I think that’s just plain mean to be honest… I mean she's on a date with someone and yet she's flirting with her boyfriend’s friends. *frown*

But for reasons unknown with me… he's different. I mean I remember occasions were he would suddenly barge into my room and just lay on my bed, just to keep me company whenever my mother decided to work or travel somewhere (for work either way) and he was so insistent on staying over for the night as well.  This was way before I was even his girlfriend… this was during the time where we were just friends. A friend-who-would-insist-on-staying-over-for-the-night even though he's a boy… not that my Mother knows that he does but… she just doesn’t know…

Anyway... Err.... I think that sooner or later she's going to find out 'but' what she doesn't know won't kill her. *shrug*

Back~ to what happened today....

Basicall,y Seth and I went to the Marina down on 7th and decided to go and watch the dolphin show, this was during our entire school trip to the Aquarium as a 'reward' for the good work everybody did for their exams *roll eyes* There was 'of course' a choice of going to a theme park or going to some museum but Seth decided that going to the Aquarium would be a good idea but then we would be the only 'couple' there.... The rest would be KS3! *shocked* (I think that was his plan in the first place.... *glare* he should have told me in the first place *pout*)

So we arrived at the Sealife Marina and the teachers decided to let me and Seth wander off... because they obviously know that 'we' can take care of ourselves but they did gave us the 'dont-do-anything-regarding-you-know-what' look which Seth ignored and I laughed at after we were out of the teacher's sight. *giggle* this was our...... '30th date' (yeah that's a lot of dates!) and things are going pretty well.

We went into the underwater tunnel, saw sharks and stingrays (adorable things, but they always give Seth the creeps) went to see the dolphin show and saw the Marina's nursery! Where all the baby animals were being raised (awwwww ^o^ they were so cute!) But during the Ocra - Killer Whale's show we just had to sit in the first row didn't we? We didn't just get wet.... No.... We got 'SOAKING' wet! It was hilarious for a moment but then it was really annoying as we were a bit cold and soaked to the bones. Luckily my house was just a couple of blocks away so we let the teachers know that we’re headed off early and we went to my place.

My mother wasn’t home till the end of the week so I had the house to myself for the entire week. Which was good yet bad in soooooooooooooo many ways...

Goods:

1) We get to spend time alone together

2) No one will be oogling at him

3) No Mum hovering at all!

4) I could make him is favourite cream puff and oreo smoothie!

Bad:

1) Things could go out of hand... not that I dont mind...

2)  He/I might not be able to... control... himself/myself

 More good things than bad... BUT still BAD (o///o)

Oh crap got to go! Seth is about to wake up and I dont want him to rip this diary to sherds when I just got it (>.<) (。◕‿◕。)