Last horse shifter

Hey guys so I decided to give this story go because I just wasn't feeling the other ones so here goes nothing

______________________

My name Is May knight I'm 16 years old. I have been alone for as long as I can remember. I was abandoned as a child in the forest.

I have black hair that is down past my feet because I live in the forest and never got it cut. my eyes are bright blue and I am mixed not black just mixed I'm 5'9.

But I'm never really in my human form. So I don't care what I look like. oh did I forget to mention I'm a horse shifter?. well now you know most people who see me just think I'm a regular horse.

I've learned to mask my scent so I just smell like a normal horse. I am a mustang and my fur is black as night shiny and smooth.

I eat grass because I've gotten used to it after being a horse for so many years. there are werewolf's vampires and all that but unlike them I don't have a inner horse.

Just me in a horse body my regular day is just me skipping around in the fields and eating food.

Walking around the farms fields I'm trying to find a good apple tree. I am like their worst nightmare all the farmers know me I'm the one who eats all their crops.

They've tried putting fences up but I just jump them or kick them down. Its bad I know but I've got to eat something besides grass right?. As soon as I left the farmers apple trees I headed back up the hill were I usually sit on my back and stare at the sky.

That was until I heard the panic whinnies of other horses. It was a herd of maybe around twenty horses surrounded by humans. I've seen this a lot there's not many herds around anymore.

Humans come and capture them some are killed and some are taken to be ridden. This is why I stay away from herds but now that I think about it if I were in a herd I could protect them. I mean after all I am part human right.

I watched as the herd was being chased and cornered one in particular caught my eye. It was a mother and her foul it looked young but old enough to be of its mothers milk. so around 5 months old a human had a rope around the mothers neck and was running with her. The foal being little and not being able to keep up was left behind.

The group had left leaving behind the foul which would die on its own. making sure the coast was clear I trotted over to the foal its a male. The poor thing is shaking in fear I nudge him making him jump.

But as soon as he sees i'm a horse well sorta he calms and runs under me for protection. I cant help but feel possesive over him already he's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I will protect him with my life of course that won't be to hard seeing I'm supernatural. The foals fur is white with black spots. I guess I should ask him his name I know sounds weird but me being a horse shifter I can speak to horses.

I nudged the foal "whats your name"? "My name is Mace" I like that name I didn't even know horses have names.
"Can I call you mom"? he asked his brown eyes looking into mine.

"Yes" I don't even know why I said that I guess it's my protective side of me. It was getting dark out so we headed off towards my hid out were I sleep.

I made this a while back it took awhile I stole from every one tools. I made a wall surrounding the back and sides while the front is open so I can get in.

While mace slept I stood watch then soon I feel asleep. I was peacefully asleep until I heard the scared whinnies of mace. I looked to my left to see he was gone.

I got up off my legs and dashed out I found him surrounded by two wolves and not just any wolfs they were werewolf's and they were trying to eat MY CHILD!

No I don't think so I stood on my hind legs and roared we'll not like a actual lion roar but you get the idea they may be werewolf's but they were no match for me.

They knew they couldn't take me on so they left. "mace are you ok" I trotted up to him.

I feel like a mother "yes I'm fine I was just hungry then they chased me away from your den"

I was so angry my child almost died you know what I'm going to kick some werewolf ass!

"Go back to the den mace I will be back soon" I nudged him to go "but I don't know the way back" he said in the most incident voice.

"Alright let's go I'll take you back" I sighed. finally getting mace back and settled I followed the werewolf's scent with a raged filled mind.

I found there houses it was smaller houses all around then a big one in the middle.

I caught the scents of the ones who tried to eat my baby and went towards them but I made sure no one saw me.

But of course a child did "mommy, mommy look it's a horse" the little girl yelled with excitement

People began gathering around all talking asking were I came from. someone actually tried to rope me.

I saw the ones who tried to eat my child again they were walking up I flattened my ears.

"Hey we no that horse we seen her earlier she was protecting a baby" the girl with black hair said then a girl with black hair said "yea but she got angry and chased us off"

I reared and charged them not being able to hold back my furry. the two girls screamed and tried to jump out the way.

But before I could even reach them a rope was tied around my neck it took at least 5 men to hold the rope then the alpha came out.

"Enough" he yelled everyone froze until I pulled to get free but they held tight I almost dragged them with me.

Then I felt a sharp pinch hit my ass. I turned my head to see a tranquilizer It didn't bring me down I kept fighting until I was hit with two more.

I went down hard and black was all I seen.

------------------------------------

Hi guys so I hope you like this book there's enough werewolf books there's got to be some about a horse right.

But then again there are werewolf's in the book. oh well hope u all love it bye!

Jellybean