Frozen Heart {Jelsa Fanfic}

She lay lifeless in her bed, pulling at her gloves that would've come off her stubby fingers. They were meant to help, but all it did was make her painfully aware that she was different. Different was something that until now hadn't been an issue.

When she was younger, it was all just fun and games with her powers, but after the incident... things hadn't been the same. And she couldn't let it be the same, not after she nearly killed her own sister.

She could barely even look at Anna without feeling regret and guilt. That single strip of white in her was enough to make her want to cry.

Granted Anna now was completely unaware of her powers but it didn't mean everything was now okay.

"ELSA!" someone squealed on the other side of the door. It was anna....again. "Wanna come play?"

Her eyes immediately welled up, knowing her answer would never change.

"No," Elsa said trying to hide her emotions.

"Oh come on! It's been weeks!" Anna begged leaning up against the door. The last time they had played together was the incident. And for Elsa, the realisation had set in that that was the last time too.

"Come on, we could go sledding or....build a snowma-" Anna began but Elsa cut her off.

"No! Go away!"

She didn't mean to sound so harsh...but it was the only way. She may've been young but she knew that the only way her sister would be safe was if she distanced herself from everyone. That way, there would never be another incident.

"Okay...." Anna choked quietly, before her light footsteps ran away.

Elsa let out a silent cry to herself feeling terrible for just turning down her sister so cruelly.

She curled herself up into a ball on her began to just cry to herself. Before she knew it, the sky was pitch black with snow falling lightly outside her window.

The snow made her happy.

It made her feel less alone. Granted, snow wasn't a sentient being, but it just made her feel like she wasn't so different. She crawled out of bed before tiptoeing over to the window. Without her gloves, her cold hands touching the windowsill made the windows frost.

Suddenly she could hear a faint deep screaming before a white speeding flash flew past her window before crashing outside into the ground.

Elsa eagerly pressed up against the glass trying to see past her balcony at the weird object that just crashed into the garden.

She couldn't just go back to sleep! Not now! Not after seeing that! She tiptoed out of her room into the empty hall. No one was awake at this time, only the kitchen staff but they rarely saw Elsa anymore, mainly due to the fact she was so afraid of their judgement.

She ran down the spiralling staircase before slipping out through the back door in just her thin nightgown.

A big crater in the snow lay in the middle of the courtyard that was covered by about two feet of snow. Curious, Elsa ran over, occasionally stumbling in the snow, but she was too eager to see what had just zoomed past her window.

She gasped when she reacehd the hole. In the bottom lay a skinny young man, snow littered in his hair. His hair was an icy blonde and his skin was almost as white as the snow itself.

"Hello?" she asked leaning over. The boy winced, sitting up. He dusted the snow off his shoulders before catching the worried girls glare.

"Are you okay?" she asked quietly. He smirked grabbing his wooden staff next to him before flying out of the hole. Her jaw dropped as he rose out to her level before landing daintily on the ground next to her. He smirked crouching down beside her.

"I'm fine, just a crash landing," he said shaking his hair as snow flakes flew out. She giggled, sheilding her face. "I'm Jack."