~Winged Fantasy~

'~~~~~-Hello This is ZeldaHearts Writing My VERY FIRST Story hope you enjoy it ♥~~~~~'

--Damien Birdsong--

Hello i'm Damien Birdsong and i'm 14 yrs of age i have blond spiky hair with blue eyes my skin is pretty light, i'm 4'9 so i'm usually called short stack, but i can most likely defend my self with these guns hehehe, just kidding my guns are most likely average sized but i'm a pretty skinny . I'm currently living with my Step Parents in California. They Said they didn't know where i came from just that i came from an adoption home just outside of New Mexico. I recently started having an itching sensation on my back so i think i have a rash there. Right now i'm at a hell hole of a Middle school nothing to do.

My best friend is Jason hes about the same height as me just one inch taller he has dark brown hair with hazel eyes were about the same skin color. He's also a bit stronger than me, I learned that a while back with a little strength contest, to tell you it didn't turn out that well but it doesn't really matter were still best friends.

We met at a Burger king just downtown 3yrs. ago after i moved here from Texas.

I was up front ordering when something bumped into me when i turned around there was Jason on the floor with soda drenched all over himself i couldn't help but laugh at his clumsiness. 

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you."he said as he was wiping himself off probably thinking of how stupid he must look.

"No problem it was actually kind of funny so i had a good laugh, but i think you should change your clothes first." I said pointing to his soda drenched clothes. By now i was thinking of how he was going to change, but then it hit me that i should probably help him or tell his parents.

"Umm, do you need help, or should i tell your parents were you are and what happened?" I said kindly, thinking if he needed change of clothes or something from his parents.

"Nah, i'll tell them myself, but thanks for asking."He said with a smile.

"Okay then well goodbye"I said while waving hims off. Then i remembered i didn't ask him his name. Thinking if he was going to the same school i was.

"Oh, hey wait I didn't ask you you're name." I said as i was jogging up to him.

"Oh i'm Jason, Jason Jimenez"He said with a smile Holding out a fist probably wanting a fist bump.

"I'm Damien Birdsong nice to meet you" i said while Bumping his fist.

That's when we started being friends. Turns out we did go to the same school. We  both went to  Eden Berg Elementary School. It was a pretty quiet school not that many kids went there that means more fun for our own amusement.

We were partners in crime on everything that we did . We put a clear string around their coffee in class so when they weren't looking we pulled the string and SPLASH!! It tripped all over the floor. The whole class ends up laughing and  having less class time. We once played a prank on the principal by taking off his wig in front off the whole school. it didn't end up well but were were still laughing our butts off. We had lots of good times but that soon ended when he started having a girlfriend.

               --Reality--

 ''Come on, Jason I want to have some fun stop kissing your girlfriend and hang out with me!!." I asked looking pretending to gag as they were sitting around kissing at school.

"I can't, me and Felicia are having a date today." Jason said as he stopped kissing his girlfriend trying to sound nice.

"Just leave her here and we can go have fun!" I said with a smirk.

"I can't just leave her here she's my girlfriend, why don't you go find a girlfriend of your own?" he asked pointing to a group of girls just outside of the cafeteria.

"Fine i'll go find my own girlfriend, and have good time with her!!"I yelled storming off to the group of girls.

"I hope you find the girl of your dreams!!" He yelled sounding pretty proud of himself. I turned around and gave him the storm of flip-offs the first one in a Week and its the worst of them all. He gasped and then started laughing.

Geezus i hope he would just dump that blimp of a girlfriend and hang out with me. Anyways, that Felicia isn't that pretty her teeth are frickin' crooked and shit. Oh well i guess that's what he likes. I turned around and they were full out French-Kissing!! i could'nt help but cover my eyes at the horrible thing i'm watching I ended up tripping and hitting my head on the grass. I heard giggling coming from the cafeteria and guessed that my chances with one of those girls was ruined, but oh well i guess i can still try. I stood up rubbing the back of my head and started jogging towards the group of girls.

"Sup, ladies i know you were looking at that epic fail of a fall but would any of you like to go out with this." I asked puttting my left leg on the bench they was near and pointing to myself. Looking at each of them. Sadly for me they all ended up laughing and walking away. I gave up all hope but then one of them handed me a piece of paper looking embarrassed she was very pretty she was about the same height as me she had Hazel eyes, her dark brown hair was in layers, when she noticed me staring she blushed and ran back to the group of girls.

It read Susy and her phone number. I looked towards her and caught her staring at me, when she noticed i was looking at her again she turned around quickly. I stood up straight looking accomplished and ran towards Jason to rub it in his face, haha i'm so Evil! 

In mid run i felt a sharp pain in my back and fell to the floor. I started trying to hiss in pain then it suddenly went away. I stood up still in painand noticed Jason and Felicia staring at me i waved with my hand that wasnt on my back and gave them a weak smile. then i walked towards them with my hand still on my back.

"Hellooo, i wanted to shove THIS in YOUR face." i asked while holding up the phone number that i got from Susy. I dared myself and stuck my tounge out at him.

He Stared at it in shock them smiled, "i'm happy for you, i hope you have fun in trying to make that girl yours" he smiled at me.

" Well you know i'm going to use my manly charms to get her" I smiled very smugly.Then Felicia and Jason started laughing at me as if i was saying something funny.

"Okay..whatever you say"Felicia said while laughing.

The whole day ended with me Getting laughed at and having a sharp pain in my back. I have to get that rash checked out.

~~~~~A.N.~~~~~~

I hoped you liked my first chapter of my first story i sortof made it on the spot but hey don't judge me i wanted to start today cause i was very jittery about writing something if you dont vote or comment the Happy Baby Dinosaurs and unicorns Will come and eat your toes at night. TY For Reading it makes me very Happy. :D