part 2

Hi guys sorry it took so long, I've been busy with course work. here the next part , there not much but still enjoy it.

Part 2- meeting Prince Samuel 

I was very scared to meet my master soon I had to clean my room. I hoped I never had to do that again, cleaning this big room, filled with unnecessary objects, but I’m just going to have to get use to this.

I was just cleaning the bathroom when someone entered to room. I did realise I bumped into a hard wall.

“Why are you within my room” he spoke

“I’m sorry I was just told clean, Prince Samuels room, I’m his new slave I’m very sorry if this is the wrong room, iiiii...”

“I am Prince Samuels that means I am your master, I am nice I just don’t like people touching my things you did a very nice job though, do you know the rules”

“Yes master, I was told by another slave as well as your father too, please you and girl friend whenever she come, do what you want at all times, I cannot tell you know, I must call you master or prince at all time, only speak when spoken to, eat breakfast between 6.00-7.00 you are not eating till lunch which is at 11.00-1.00 as sometimes you need to get you master food first before yourself dinner time is at 8-10.”

“Well when no one is around call me Samuel I don’t wish to be called master or prince much, ok what is your name then ”

“Sasha, my name is Sasha”

“That is a nice name”

I couldn’t believe this a prince was flirting with a slave wow I just cannot believe it. I may actually have a normal life with a prince, no I cannot think that he is nice, but he has a girlfriend and he will never like a slave like me I’m poor he rich, we never mix and his father and snob mother will never approve this.

Well back to reality I guess.

“Sasha kiss me”

I was shocked he told me kiss him, how am I to react to that, I kissed him, with passion, all my will and like was put into that kiss, the tingles, shivers sent through my body, the kiss was depend, I loved it wanted more, however  it was stopped.

“I like you, from now on, you and I will be secretly dating, there is something about you I like, so don’t get jealous of the girl imp dating it only to please my dad ok”

He kissed me again, I dating a prince, I did see that coming

“Ok”

till next time 

comment 

vote

show love please.