Help me help you.

Yo

Yo are you coming to the party?!

No bro she's taking forever

Bro its almost over

Yeah I know bro

So are you coming to the party?!

NO BRO IM NOT COMING TO THE-

Babe?

I gotta go

_____

Daniel: what do I wear? I only told you twelve times. The first dress that you put on is still your best find. We've been sitting in this dressing room for hours I need a break baby I don't have the brain power.

Zach: when you ask me my opinion I'm always sure to be your minion. Girl your kinda like long division.

Jonah: everything is difficult

Why don't we: help me help you.

Logan: girl what you tryna do 'cause I don't have a clue. No I ain't no Scooby Doo.

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: cause I'm hungrier than you, I just wanna get some food and your about to kill my mood.

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: "do these jeans make me look fat?" Yeah I know you want the answer but I'm smart and that's a trap

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: Oh and here's a random fact. You still got my favorite hoodie and you need to give it back.

Corbyn: it ain't that I ain't calling back. Its just you said you needed space and so I'm staying out your way

Jack: it ain't that I ain't got your back. But you went out your way to make that 'k' a lowercase.

Zach: when you ask me my opinion. I'm always sure to be your minion. Girl your kinda like long division.

Jonah: everything is difficult

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: girl what you tryna do cause I don't got a clue, no I ain't no Scooby Doo.

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: cause.im hungrier than you, I just wanna get some food. And your about to kill my mood.

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: "Do these jeans make me look fat?" Yeah I know you want the answer but I'm smart and that's a trap.

Why don't we: help me help you

Logan: Oh and here's a random fact, you still got my favorite hoodie and you need to give it back.

Why don't we: (harmonizing) 😍😍😍

Logan: baby girl when I ask you if there's a problem. Don't tell me your fine I know your not fine. I just don't understand you, you steal the covers and then you want me to cuddle you, Are you hot or Are you cold? Dont ask me if I think another girl is cute that's a loaded question. What are you tryna do? What are you trying to make me girl. We're on the same team so just please just Listen to me and hear what I have to say, baby girl...

Why don't we: help me help you.

Don't even care what girl has to say.
__________.
I love wdw Soo much but that's number uno and I hope you know the lyrics now lmao okay byeeee. Be a mavrick today!!