-Two-

Kiley's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

Adam Mathew Grey, the man I never though I would see again, the man I hoped never to see again, my ex-husband. "You didn't answer my question" I stood there with shock in my eyes seeing the man I once loved and kicked me out of our house out of a simple photo that went wrong asked me if I missed him.

"W-what are you doing here" I ask with as much of a stern voice as I can offer.

"I came here to see you" he scoots pass me to get inside the house and start to look around, I close the door shut and cross my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here Adam!" I yell while keeping my composure trying not to cry, he turns around and looks at me with a curious look.

"Where are you going?" He asks me and I just stand there with shocked eyes that he has the courage to show up on my door step after 5 years and ask me where I'm going, like he fucking cares!

"None of your goddamn business Adam!" I yell stomping my foot on the ground. "Now why the hell are you here!"

"I know now Kiley, I know you didn't cheat on me. I came to get you back." He says taking steps to me making me step backwards till I hit the wall. "I missed you so much baby"

"You, you idiot! You think you can just come into my house and say you miss me and you think I'm going to come home with you! Your out of your goddamn mind Adam Grey!" I slap him in the face and walk over to the the kitchen counter and star to lean on it.

"Feisty I see, I love it. Come on we're going home" he grabs my wrist turning me around to face him but I pull out of his grip and lean backwards into the counter again.

"I'm not leaving with you! I can't..." I rub my wrist while he puts his fingers under my chin and lift it up so I look into his eyes.

"Yes you ca-"

"M-Mommy..." I look away from him and look at the stair case to see Jamie holding onto the railing and Timmy giving me concerned eyes. I push past Adams arm and head over to the stair case and pick Jamie up and put her on my hip while comforting her.

"It's ok baby, mommies ok." I say while pushing a hair back behind her ear and pulling her closer to me, I give Adam a death glare while he walked over to us.

"Who's this cutie?" He asks while trying to rub her head but I move her away from his hand.

"I'm Jamie! Are you gonna marry my mommy?" Adam laughs at the comment and I just stare at Jamie with a bad look and whisper to her 'no'.

"And how old are you Jamie?" Adam asks and she wiggles to get out of my arms and starts up.

"I'm 4 and a half!" She holds up four fingers which makes me laugh a little and then it dies down when I see Adam staring at me.

"You know Jamie, your very cute and brave. Do you protect your mommy?" He question makes me blush a tiny bit making me bite my lip and look away.

"Yes! I make sure she's making good choices when she goes on dates with other men!" My eyes widen from her comment and making me say

"Jamie why don't you go to your room, mommy has to talk to Adam alone for a little. Luna will be here soon" I crouch down and give her a hug and a kiss on the nose making her giggle.

"Ok mommy, night Adam!" She giggles as she grabs Timmy and runs up the stairs and slams her bed room door shut making me jump a little.

"Where are you going?" I look up and he and his eyes are fully black and full of anger right now.

"I. Have. A. Date" I say loud and clear, I knew he would be furious so it tried to be as proud as possible.

"Your not going on that date" he says walking towards me making my proud said wash away from my body and I start to get scared.

"Why not! It doesn't matter what you say any more! Your the one who divorced me! Your the one who humiliated me! Your the one who broke my heart and loose my best friends, thank god Gabbi and Kathy are still there for me but you! You weren't, you weren't there when I had to go through so much pain and agony, you weren't there to help raise Jamie when I needed help" I take a deep breath before I speak again. "But I've been doing pretty damn well without you! So you don't even have the right to tell me that I don't have to go on this da-" I'm cut off by him slamming me into the wall and him crashing his lips into me, I tried to push him off of me but my body eventually gave up and I stared to sink into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped onto a hand full of hair. We eventually let go and rested each others foreheads on each other.

"You don't know a day that goes by that I don't miss you and feel like a dick for leaving you to take care of our baby that I never knew about till know. I hated not waking up to you every single day and getting kisses from you. I know you've been through a lot and I'm sorry but your mine and I'm planning on making it stay that way. When we're you going to tell me I had a daughter?" He lifts up my chin so look at him but I just move my head away.

"I tried to tell you, but you just kicked me out of your house like the jealous man you are. Now get out of my house." I say while pushing him away from me and pointing towards the door.

"Kiley ple-"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Soon as I said that it reminded me of 5 years ago and I stared to cry.

"Fine I'll go so you can rest. Tomorrow I'm picking you up for lunch."

"No. You. Won't. I have to pick Jamie up tomorrow from ballet tomorrow" I say wiping tears away.

"I'll pick you both up and then we can head to lunch" there were 5 dance studios in this town he would never know which one was the right one.

"Fine. Now get out!" I yell pointing at the door again making him kiss my forehead and leaving. Soon as he closed the door I slid down the wall and started to cry in my hands.

"M-Mommy? Did he hurt you?" I look up form my hands to see Jamie holding onto the rail making me wipe away my tears and smile.

"N-no baby, it's just been a bad day for mommy" she comes over to me and I set her in and lap and she gives me a kiss on the nose making me laugh. "Ima call Luna and Nick and tell em the plans off, we can just watch a movie together ok?"

"YAY! MOVIE NIGHT WITH MOMMY!" She wiggles her hands in the air and runs upstairs making me laugh, I stand up and follow her upstairs and think to myself.

Goddamn you Adam Grey, Goddamn you...