Here's my Hell...

There was nothing good about talking; I rarely even saw why everyone really had to blab away about things, especially the non important things. The girls would gossips, the guys would be ass holes, and in the end, everyone would just be plain out annoying. But I kept silent to myself, blocking everything and everyone out of my head and life, because nothing was important anymore. Life itself was just a huge reminder that I was all alone in the world. I hated everyone, including myself, why wouldn’t I? I was the one that killed my parents-

“Alright class,” began my snippy teacher Ms. Davis, “For the end of the Semester grade, we’re going to be doing a project, it is called, About Me,”

I blocked out her babbling and stared at my desk, wanting to escape this noisy Hell and go ‘home’ or should I say ‘Hell part two.’  I had no home. No family. No friends.

I had nothing, nor did I need anything.

“You will be working in partners,” Ms. Davis stated, I glared up at her, not liking the sound of this, totally retarded project.

Why should we care about someone? In the end friends will vanish and leave you.

Not that I needed or wanted friends, I liked being ignored and alone.

I’d rather be called Emo a thousand times more then have a spoiled Twit call me ‘friend.’

“I will be assigning everyone to a partner.” She said clearly, glancing over at me, I gave her my Death glare now, feeling my hatred for this Witch build up, who did she think she was? She wasn’t going to make me do shit.

I looked down at my desk, letting my dark hair cover my eyes, no one needed to see neither me, nor I them.

“Mason Kendall, you’ll be assigned to Haley Adams,” my teacher called out, staring at me.

Great. Now I knew my teacher hated me. That little…

“I feel sorry for you,” I heard someone muttered in the back.

“Look Hale, you get Emo kid,” another added.

I rolled my eyes, keeping myself calm from getting up and lashing out at my teacher.

Why Haley Adams? That bitch could talk nonstop all day! I had ears to keep you know!

I bit my lip, feeling my anger boiling up inside my chest; it seems no one respected my wishes anymore. But it’s not like I was actually going to obey and do this project! Especially if it was with Haley!

I’d rather die than be stuck in this Hell hole with that girl.

 I saw Haley get up from the corner of my eye and walk towards my desk.

Maybe… If I’m fast enough, I can get my things and leave before the little Prep gets to my table.

I was about to make a run for it when Ms. Davis walked towards the door, saying others names and their partners while staring at me.

What?! She knew my plan! Damn it!

I let out a low growl that formed in the back of my dry throat, wanting to bang my head against the table over and over again.

“Hey,” Haley began, giving me a warm smile.

I glared at her, wishing she and the rest of the class would disappear.

Haley was a very attractive girl that I could not deny, she had blonde hair with crystal blue eyes, and her body had amazing curves that made men drool over her, plus she had a smile that lit up the room at times.