Her Little Secret

To Papi Y/N🔥 : Come over my parents aren't home💦🍑

I wait laying down on my bed in my robe thinking about Y/N being here , and her doing bad things to me. Which I love and enjoy every second of it . As I'm daydreaming about Y/N filling me up with her dick. My phone alerts me meaning I got a text.

From Papi Y/N🔥 : Omw Baby girl 😏

I get excited hopping out of bed looking myself in the mirror. Letting my robe fall revealing my black lace bra and lace panties. I turn around slightly checking my ass out wiggling it a bit.

The doorbell rings bringing me back from checking myself out. I quickly pick up the robe not tying it letting it hang loosely. I open the door revealing Y/N in her joggers (which make her bulge so noticeable) and a t-shirt.

I quickly step aside letting her in. "I was thinking you were going to be a no show , and leave me all alone to play with myself." I smirk slightly playing with Y/N's strings.

"Never. I wouldn't have missed this. Especially our 'bonding' time." Y/N smirks closing the door locking it. Wasting no time in picking me up bridal style , and carrying me up to my room.

Y/N sets me down carefully on the edge of the bed sliding my robe off. She gently pushes me down on the bed , taking out a condom from her pocket. Slipping her pants off , and kicking her shoes off.

I move up slightly to the middle of the bed and separate my legs for Y/N teasing her slightly while biting my lip. Daddy slowly starts kissing up my thighs , catching me by surprise.

"Hurry up please as much as I like going slow. I can't wait any longer especially since you haven't been inside me for so long." Y/N nods biting her lip leaving her teasing for later. She kisses me slowly our lips molding perfectly for each other. Her tongue asking for entrance me allowing her tongue to explore my mouth.

While we are kissing each other and Y/N exploring my mouth with her tongue causing a couple moans to escape my mouth. She pulls away sightly grabbing the condom ripping it open with her teeth.  Sliding it down onto her now hard on.

"Fuck. Me. Now." I groan impatiently.

"Come and move that in my direction
So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah"

She slowly positions herself in-between my legs  , and smacks her hard onto my wet folds making me throw my head back.  She then comes down and takes one of my breasts into her mouth swirling her tongue around my nipple.

Giving the same affection to my other breast causing me to shiver underneath her touch. "Gosh Y/N hurry the fuck up already."

That seems to already trigger her hard on because I felt the twitch against my folds. She pushes her full length into me. Moans escaping my mouth due to her stretching me out like this.

"Fuck Lauren your so tight baby girl." Y/N moans out slowly moving her hips into me. "All yours daddy nobody else's" I moan biting my lip looking up at Y/N wrapping my legs around her waist pulling her closer.

"Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah
(Oh, you are...)
My sunrise on the darkest day
Got me feelin' some kind of way"

She slowly starts moving her hips into me. Then grabs my hips lifting me up slightly pushing me to the top of the bed. Thrusting into me at a quick pace my breasts bouncing up and down with the movement.

"Who do you belong to Lauren?" Y/N groans looking down at me fucking me good and hard. Her face becoming red with all the movement. "I belong to you daddy , and only you nobody el-else" I breath in between the words her hips rolling into me.

"Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly
You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on
Got the only key, know how to turn it on"

Y/N pulls out and flips me over I get on my fours on the bed. I stick up my ass in the air , and wiggle it in her face. "Like this daddy?"

Y/N doesn't respond she just slaps my ass earning a loud moan from me. "You like that don't you baby girl?" I can tell she's smirking by the way she said it , but who am I to complain if I'm enjoying it?

She reaches over and starts rubbing my clit softly my head hanging low. My whimpers heard in the room. She inserts three fingers inside of me going slowly catching me by surprise. After I cum on her fingers she puts the fingers to my mouth.

"Taste yourself princess." I quickly comply to what she wants me to do , and taste myself off her fingers. She slides her dick back into me slamming inside of me. My body jolting forward not expecting the sudden movement.

"Fuck daddy." She starts slamming into me my body jolting forward with every thrust. Y/N starts groaning and cursing and gripping my hips tighter. Letting me know she's close to reaching her high.

"The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear
Baby take it slow so we can last long"

Though we didn't last long enough after I had the though seconds later. Y/N and me both reach climax her pulling out the condom breaking , and Y/N's cum squirting out. I quickly take her dick into my mouth cleaning her up.

"Shit Lauren" She takes my head bopping it down to control the movements minutes later causing her to cum in my mouth again due to her sensitivity.

A/N: Not proofread. How do you feel about it being in Lauren's P.o.v ? Also drop suggestions if you want to see something happen. Have a good day/night.