Consequences Of Curiosity

Edwards steps over the crunchy leaves which were left behind in spring. He gulps trying not to show his face he steps inside the office.

"Hello.", says his boss Mr.Robin with a grin. "Do you have it?" asked Mr.Robin.

"No." Edward shook his head.

"Listen I gave you a month to invent something new look our company is called Gorpent and its your job to invent something new so the company can sell your inventions and if we don't get the inventions on schedule the company looses customers and we need a truck load of 'em", said Mr.Robin.

"okay/" said Edward.

"Just make something that will attract the presidents attention", said Mr. Robin. "Look," said Mr. Robin "I will give you another chance but you have two days I expect you to put in a lot of effort in these two days now you can leave."

As Edward walked out the office he could imagine him failing his last chance Edward walked home he started making sketches after sketching he ended up having a sketch of a bionic body with plans for the skin. The skin colour was grey and the bionic was a boy.

Edward started searching for parts when he was done he thought about the bionic after that he started building the bionic he made the legs first, the body then the head and arms.

Edwards finnal product was astonishing all he neaded to do now was add the clothes and then test it. when he was done shopping he went straight to the boy and fit the clothes on, Edward hated shopping but with the exitement of not getting fired was getting to him so he rushed to the mall for clothes. When Edward was done with the checking to make sure that his boy wouldn't have a problem but he did his chip wasn't right with the chip he had and the advanced technology allowed him to think the boy was very strong to he could lift a car like a feather he was silent like a ninja he was a perfect assasin.

When Edward charged up the boy he didn't move his motors were running but no movement, Edward knew that he should be patient and soon enough it moved an arm then the other arm then started walking! Edward was so happy a tear came running down the side of his face in glory this was the first kind that could walk in earth he did what scientists dreamed about doing..... but he didn't notice the robot walking out the garage door the robot boy then began his journey the Stealthy Ninja was born. Nobody thought that a robot could be a teror the robots first target was causing mayhem and getting known as a threat the journey started from there for the robot boy....................