Chapter Two: Rosalie Ceridwen

I giggled. I'm sort of awestruck that this girl is able to transform into an animagus. No, I am absolutely awestruck. I'm actually more fascinated in the fact that she has a husky animagus. What was it that that one book said? Hmm. Oh! It said that animagi represent people, and a husky is an animal that is a hard worker, muscular, and has a gruff bark, although Addison seems to have a bit of a child-like timbre in her voice, so her bark is a higher pitch.

I picked up a cheese cube from the table and threw it to Addison. She jumped and caught it in her mouth. Then I took another and popped into my mouth.

"So did you know that you were an animagus?" Makenzie asked Addison. She shook her head no.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure she's something like a werewolf...I wonder how we are going to be able to get you back to your human form..." I said. Addison looked up, looking scared, as if she wouldn't be able to get back to her human self. 

About an hour had passed, and Addison still hadn't turned back into her normal self.  At least we got the same dorm room.  I was so happy that Hope hadn't gotten the same house.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I wish we would've gotten the same house, it would've been amazing, but it's just... Hope has always copied me.  It's as if she has the same mind, and the only reason she may have been my friend was because she thought I was awesome.

"Well, Addy, let's just go to bed and maybe it'll, like, wear off or something."  Right.  Mackenzie doesn't have much sense in her brain.  Oh well.  Well, I was so tired I agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the closet.  That's where you'll save the world.  What?!?!  I asked.  Why would the world be in danger?  It seems fine to me.

Grab the keys.  You will need our powers, though.  Soon you'll be stronger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and I felt water drenching me.  I felt like I had just gone down the world's longest water ride.  I spit out what could've easily been 5 pounds of water.  Then I looked over at Mackenzie and she probably looked ten times worse than me.  Her entire body was covered in mud, and her hair was matted down with mud.  There was tons of dirt under  her fingernails and her bed looked like a garden.

After Mackenzie, I wondered what Addison would be.  I looked at her.  Other than the fact that she was human again, she looked pretty normal.  Except for the ball of fire sprouting from her hand, and the fact that her red hair was red fire.

"What?  I just felt a little lighthead-"  She patted her head and clapped.  The fire went out.  She frowned and laughed nervously.  "Don't look at me!  I didn't do it!"  She said.

I laughed.  "I didn't say you did, but.. I mean, you turned into a dog and then turned back again.  This wouldn't be surprising... on our first night, of all of them."

I looked at my hands and they started to spout water.  "Well, either we find a way to control this, or get rid of it."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addison and I were trying to wake up Makenzie. 

"She's a really heavy sleeper, huh?" I commented.

Addison laughed "Yeah, sorta like Sleeping Beauty, right?"

"I have no idea who that is...." I looked at her confused.

"Oh, right your probably a pure-born, huh? Yeah, well Sleeping Beauty's this princess who was cursed to sleep for 100 years."

"Oh, actually I think I might have read a story like that when I was younger..." I replied, scourging my mind to remember "By the way, I'm actually half Elegans, half wizard."

Addison looked away and mumbled something.

Eventually, Makenzie woke up and rubbed her eyes. When she saw us in our state, she rubbed her eyes again. And again. Again. Soon enough, we had to get her to stop rubbing her eyes before she gave herself pinkeye.

"W-what's going on?!" Makenzie exclaimed as she looked down at herself.