Phenomenon 1)- The Truck and the Ice

(EdwardPOV)

I met a girl yesterday. OK, I met her a few days ago but didn't talk, so technically I met her today. She's really nice. She's got lovely smooth, chocolatey hair and beautiful papery skin that compliments my own glittery complexion. She's got such a kind and concientious personality that compliments her sweet and caring nature. But most of all....she smells soooo good. Like, nosegasm good. Mmmm.

I suppose I should explain. I'm a vampire. No, I don't burn in the sun, no, I don't turn into a bat, yes, I love garlic, yes, I have a reflection. I'm like vampire minus the fun. I do drink blood though, so that's a point towards my manliness. But then again, I am a vegan, which means I only drink animal blood, so maybe not as manly as I first thought.

This girl though....mmm. She was like a bargain bucket to a starving man. Fang lickin' good. Her scent just struck me the first time I saw her, and when she dramatically stood in front of that fan in Biology the other day, I was nearly gone. That's why I tried to change classes, 'cause I wanted to rip her throat out and all. My family agreed. They all thought she was pretty tasty, although they couldn't agree on why I found her desirable. It's probably because she's just gorgeous all round.

 I'm standing with them now, in the school parking lot. It's filling up slowly with snow-covered, wool-clad teenagers trying to find their way through the blizzard to the front door. And then she turns up. Her bright orange monster vehicle tears into the lot and parks taking no casualties. I think that's quite successful. She gets out of the car singing along to her ipod, "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, bang me maybe?"  She took the books out of her truck and placed them in her bag when I saw it. This other truck sliding across the ice to her at full speed. My super vampire hearing picked up the screams before they even left the screamer's mouth. This truck was gonna kill her!! Abandoning all regards for vampire secrecy and shit, I sped across the parking lot faster than the eye could see. I jumped between her and the other truck, and stopped it with my hand. There was an almighty crash as the truck collided with me and the end of her truck, and she looked up at me in shock. "Fucking hell Edward! How'd you get over here that quick?!"

I paniked. Do I reveal myself? Like "Hey I'm a vampire and I have spooky vampire powers."  (Not get my cock out, for those of you who are dirty.) Or do I blag my way through this. Yeah, that sounds best.  "Ooooooooo, I'm a ghost and I have spooky ghostly powers! Oooooooooo!! Imma float away now, byeeeeeeeee!" I waved as I jumped out from between the cars. Yeah, that was totally plausable, she hit her head, she'd believe that. Everyone's crowding round her now, like fetching ambulances and all. And I'm just swaggering back to my famalam, arms outstretched like, 'Who da man?'

Rosalie punched me on the arm, hard. "You could have put us all in danger doing that, what were you thinking!"

"Ow. I was just trying to save her life, yeah? That OK with you?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Jasper spoke up. "How did you cover for it? She saw you on the other side of the lot loads of times. I think she was eye-stalking you."

"I told her I was a ghost."

Jasper raised his eyebrows.

"I went 'ooooo' and everything!"

"Sounds plausable" We all turned to look at Alice, speaking from under her umbrella. "I mean, she hit her head. She'd believe that."

We all looked at each other and nodded. Yeah. Everyone believes a good head trauma. The ambulances arrived and took people away in them to the hospital. I should go with them, I wanna see if Bella's gonna be alright. Besides, this time, it wasn't her own damn fault.

****************************************************************************************

So... does Edward sound any different to Bella? Bit less cynical perhaps?

Coursework is coming out of my face right now. In fact, I bet I have so much it's coming out of Edward and Bella's faces too. I will try and uload quicker but I'm not making any promises. :(

Thanks soooooo much to those who read this tragic tale... couldn't do it without you so xx

Vote and Comment xx