maid - five

Maid - Joker x Reader imagine part 5 (ok whats happening ive gotten so far)

a/n: HIIIII *nervously sweats and smiles* i cant believe im writing another part with 600 followers, this is insane! i love you all so much. so this part is like... idk they talk and such. i just got this idea. btw, it's immediately after the last part, immediately, okay? and oh, the joker has two bathrooms - one with a bath and the other has been mentioned before. oh the picture isnt mine - its not the best joker edit cause he has eyebrows here and his eyes arent dark but i will forgive the person :D

characters: why do i bother but JOKER and READER

warnings: nudity, smut once in a while, bathing together (idk is that a warning? :D)

J stood up from the bed, looking at me. The emotions in his eyes were changing. It looked like he was trying to resist something. With a growl, he placed his hands on my sides and lifted me off the bed, placing me on my feet. He reached out his hand and I looked at it. I was still a bit afraid of him, he could kill me too. Any moment. J then took my hand in his, not caring about the way I looked at it. He never took my hand, either home or in public, and it felt weird, different. He dragged me to the door of his bigger bathroom and faced me.

"Stay here." J said, pointing his finger at me. I nodded. He opened the door and went into the room. I sighed. Couldn't I just go to sleep? I was so tired... How wasn't he? All day out, business, sex, and he could still ran around the world. How is that possible?

What was he doing in the bathroom? He never did anything by himself except killing people.

J returned shortly after I started wondering about his actions and he pulled me into the room, closing the door after. He had turned on the lights, and I heard the water running in the bath. There were towels on the floor next to it. He had prepared a bath for me? For us?

I looked at him, he seemed calm. He walked me to the bath - it was in the size to fit four people next to each other on the small side, but ten people next to each other on the longer side. He again placed his hands on my sides and placed me into the bath full of warm water.

J got in himself and laid down, so only his shoulders and head were out of the water. His hand stretched out for me and I hesitantly gave him my hand. J pulled me down, so I was laying on him and moved us up in a sitting position. I was sitting between his legs, mine around his waist, my back against the side of the bath. We were in such position that there was no way he didn't like to show that he was in charge. Joker turned off the water and turned back around to me. His one hand on my cheek, and the other one on the back of my thigh, J looked me deep in the eyes.

"I feel like..." he looked up, in thought, then looked back at me. "There is something bothering you, angel." He stated. "You haven't spoken much, you act a little different. Can you tell me what's going on?"

I took in a deep breath and exhaled, looking down, avoiding his gaze. I have to tell him, even if he'll think I'm vulnerable and weak. If he wants to know, he will.

"I-I'm afraid.." I finally said.

"Afraid?" His non-existent eyebrows furrowed above his eyes and he lifts my chin up to him. "Of what?"

"I-I, it's-"

"Is it my men? I can-"

"No, it's not them."

"Who is it then? Have you got somebody outside our home you're afraid of? Your family? Friends?"

"No, J, it's...." I sighed out a shaky breath.