Prolong- Interview

What? Oh, sorry. I'm Adam Sky. I do drift off sometimes, heh heh.

The blindfold child? Him... We met at school and played together like normal friends. But he always wore it, and smacked anybody away who tried to get rid of it.

I don't know... Maybe he had an accident on his eyes? It's possible.

Yes, I know his name now. He's actually my lover, but before this he asked me to not share his name. Sorry.

I only recognized him during high school by his clothes. Purple hoodie with a red creeper face, gray pants, an iron belt. Only when he turned around I saw the bandages on his eyes, and knew he was the one from my childhood.

We became friends again, yeah! Old friends reunited and all that. Course, he still smacks away anybody that touches the bandage.

When we became lovers after I kinda shoved him against the-

Oh, sorry love! Didn't know that you didn't want me to share that. Aww, you're always so cute. What? Notch no, I didn't say your name at all! Your request, right?

Mind if he stays here? Thank you.

Anyways, he did give me his name, but didn't show me what's under those bandages. I know now, though. Still the pretty, beautiful male I know.

You're so adorable when you blush like that!

And then... the life-and-death time. You don't know how much I owe him my life.