As Sweet As A Pot of Hani

Students bustled in the hallway like regular clockwork. It was well into the school year now and walking to the next class was almost therapeutic... if it weren't for the bright colours everywhere. From the walls to the uniforms to the blinding sun outside, being surrounded by so many bright things was never pleasant. She couldn't wait to get away from it all.

She had noticed that the twins were avoiding her after the camera incident. 'Good riddance,' she thought. It was one less thing to worry about for her. She understood that it was a genuine mistake but  he still appreciated that she did not need to deal with two heads of bright red hair. 

Tamaki on the other hand had been trying to become friends with Misaki - most likely to make up for the incident. She couldn't care less. She simply blatantly ignored him along with his side-kick Kyouya. However, she couldn't help but think that her nonchalant attitude egged Tamaki on and increased his determination to become her friend.

Just as quickly as thoughts of the crazy Hosts entered her mind, a darker figure entered her mind, causing her cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. Senpai was as kind and comforting as ever. Every now and again, they would eat lunch together in the club room with their simple food, both the outcasts basking in the comfort of the silence. Misaki wondered why no one ever saw him the way she did. If they did, surely there would be more members (or admirers). In saying that, she was somewhat glad that it was just the two of them.

One main problem was that people were starting to wonder who she really was. As if Kyouya weren't enough, she could feel the stares of her classmates on her more often as the days went on. She wasn't the daughter of any prominent family that has been around for generations, nor was she the daughter of a successful self-made CEO who planted their feet into the land of the wealthy. Her looks didn't exactly allow her to blend in more either. Her dark aura, no matter how repulsive or terrifying it was, also attracted the stares of many curious on-lookers.

Misaki had noticed a small group of eyes that had recently began to follow her everywhere. Matsuda and some of his friends had begun to stalk her for some odd reason. They acted strangely but she thought nothing of it at the time. The weather was getting windy lately and her bangs kept lifting up. Perhaps they just wanted to make sure she didn't spread her darkness any further than she already did.

'Let's just get these classes over with...'

|~|~|~| After Kuro Club |~|~|~|

Misaki stepped out of the darkness of the club room and back into the nauseating brightness of the Ouran hallway. The rays of sunlight completely cut off the calm feeling that she had in participating in the Kuro-club activities and in spending time with Nekozawa-senpai. The blond Club President had an unbelievable amount of influence on her mood and she wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. For now, she was more than happy to meet with him on most weekdays.

She began her walk out to the entrance of Ouran Academy where her chauffeur would be waiting for her. It was rather quiet as most students had left to go home already or were busy participating in their own respective clubs. The sound of her heels echoed along the marble hallway hypnotically as she inwardly detested the clear blue sky and the blazing sun. It was normally annoying enough but today she felt like there was something else that got on her nerves.