pray for manchester

ariana, shouldn't even have the nerve to feel that this was all her fault she didn't know , no one did i just wanna let her know that we're are here for her and she is a strong woman who can get through this! i've also heard rumours that she might quit her career in my opinion i really don't her to end her career but who am i to judge? this is her life and i respect that.  also i want to say that this is a serious thing. people shouldn't be taking this as a joke or bringing up the doughnut scandal.

all my love, prayers go to all the families who have lost their children yesterday and anyone who is injured and ariana and her all whole staff.

why can't we just have a peaceful world where everyone got along, no more problems, no more poverty, no more racism, sexism , homophobic people just think about the people in venezuela.

they are suffering they are starving, homeless because of their good for nothing president so if you think that you got it hard why won't you put yourself in someone's shoe .

and think on how other people are suffering way more worse than you are let's just hope for the better and see how God will handle all of this. because this isn't his fault .

i'm honestly just disgusted by people can be just horrible.