Eighty five

Lia's POV
I ordered food for all of us even though I was still hurt by Rocco's words.
But burger and chips and a milkshake for Sami and Rocco then me tea because I was stressing out.

Before getting Sami to have a bath with me and getting her ready for bed, then having her read before bed. Again Rocco didn't even check on Sami. If he didn't care about me then fine but Sami is his sister.

I got into bed without talking to him and went to sleep. I might start following the rule never go to bed angry but I'm to angry for that. I just want to know what's wrong with him.

-----------------------------------------
Rocco's POV
I shouldn't of said what I said to Lia.
That was a dick move but I can't sleep. I feel like my heart is aching and it's stopping me from sleeping.

I got up and went to check on Sami and she was fast asleep. So I went back to the room and just put my hands on the end of the bed and my head in between breaking in and out deeply.

What ever is going on with me needs to stop.
"Rocco? Why are you awake?" Lia asks sitting up.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm fine just go back to sleep." I tell her.
"No. Tell me. We promise each other." She says getting up and coming to my side.

"I don't know what's wrong that's the problem." I tell her and she makes me sit down on the bed and sat next to me.
"Do you think you need to go to the hospital?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Lia I'm fine. I'm sure. Stop worrying." I tell her.
"Your shutting me out and I don't like it. Rocco i will always worry your my fiancé. So let nurse Lia do her job." She says making me laugh.

"Where's your uniform? I'd like to take it off for you." I say and she slaps my thigh.
"Ok. Just lie down with me." She nods and gets into bed with me.

"You know what you said earlier really hurt my feelings. I don't know if you were actually angry at me or it's about your problem but it still did hurt." She told me honest.

"I'm sorry. I did feel bad after I said it. I shouldn't of snapped or let you take care of Sami by yourself." I apologised.
"I don't mind taking care of Sami. If you need me to do it then I will but thank you for apologising." I kiss her and she smiles lightly.

"Rocco? Could it be anxiety? Your problem. Doc did say the meds only calms the thoughts." She asks.
"Lia I don't know. Probably but I just want to get my mind off it." She nods.

It probably is.
"We need to get some sleep."
"Can we kiss for a little bit? I missed you when I tried to get rid of you." I say and she nods.

------------------------------------------
I woke up feeling shit. Like really shit.
"Rocco wake up. We have to get ready." Lia tapped me but I just groaned.
"You feeling any better?" I shook my head and she faces me and moves my hair out my face.

"Do you think if you can get up to do the things we need to do?" I shook my head. I just feel extra down today. To be honest it feels like shit.

"Ok. I'll see if we can reschedule something's but I still have to take Sami to her tests." I nod acknowledging that she needs to.

Come on Rocco stop being a little shit head and get up.
Your problem ms aren't even real problems.
The time I tried to psych myself to get out of bed.

Lia has already had a shower and washed Sami and their both dressed.
"Rocky what's wrong?" Sami asks as Lia calls to reschedule stuff.
"I don't feel myself today Sami." I tell her.
"Why?"
"It's just a thing that happens to me sometimes." I tell her holding her small hand.

"Ok. Get well soon Rocky." She kisses my head better before jumping off bed, taking my phone and going to play on it.
I love her to pieces.

"Rocco. Is their a chance if we could have the meeting with Scott today here. So you don't have to leave?" Lia asks.
"Yeah." She smiles and goes back on the phone.

"Ok it's all set. I'll go drop Sami off and I'll come back and help you get dressed."
"Ok." I was going to argue that I'm independent but I can't be bothered to.

Lia soon left with Sami and I just managed to sit up.
Maybe if I take my tablets it could get a little bit better. So I got up and went into the bag to get it out.

But it's empty. What?
I search through the entire bag and their was nothing but Lia's birth control pills.

"Fuck!" I shout throwing the little container at the wall.
I went back to my room to call Liam.

"Sup Rocco." He answered.
"I need help." I say.
"What's wrong. I can fly over to NY if you need me to." He says.

"I feel really shit and down and I feel it's only getting worse and I haven't got any tablets left. We're here for 2 more days." I tell him shaking. I'm worried what I can do.

"I thought you had a whole container?" Liam asks me.
"So did I."
"Well um I don't know what I can do. Do you think you can survive the next 2 days?"
"No. I literally pushed myself out of bed just to get the non existent tablets and my hands is shaking like crazy." I'm freaking out.

"I'll ask my dad when's the next flight to New York and I'll have to bring you more. Does Lia know yet?" He asks.
"Not about the container but everything else." I tell him.

"Ok. Rocco don't freak out and I'll be there as soon as I can." He reassures me.
"Thanks Liam." I say.
"It's fine. Talk to you later."
"Bye." I tell him before hanging up.

Don't freak out. You'll be fine Rocco. You don't need to relive yourself on the tablets.
Too late. I was already lying on the bed struggling to breathe correctly.