Chapter 14

(Fred's P.O.V)

Cassidy was on the hospital bed lying motionless. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. Snap out of it Fred! I have her diary in my hands. I kept rereading the same line over and over again. 'I have a huge crush on Fred Weasley.' I didn't know she like likes me.

"Mr. Weasley you can go to class now." Madam Pomfrey said.

"I think I'll stay." I said.

"No. You need to get to class." she said shooing me out.

"Fred. Stay." I looked past Madam Pomfrey and saw Cassidy sitting up straight.

"Very well then. But only for ten minutes." said Madam Pomfrey heading back to wherever she came from.

"How are you feeling?" I asked soflty.

"Fine. Where's my diary?" she asked looking around. I waved it in front of her face. "Oh. Did you read it?"

"Yes I did. Now I know for sure you like me." I said smiling.

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what? For liking me?" She nodded slowly. "That's okay. I like you too , but I want us to be just friends. I like it that way.in

She gave it some thought for awhile. "Me too." she said smiling. "So what happened after I passed out?" Wow she knows how to change the subject pretty quickly. I told her how when she passed out I brought her to the Hospital Wing and stayed by her side the whole time.

~The day Christmas break starts~

After Cassidy got better I asked her if she wanted to come to the burrow. She said her family was going to some other country for vacation I guess. But she said that she told her parents she didn't want to go so they said she could come. They would just send her the presents. Hermione was also coming.

My bags were packed up and ready to go. Same with George. We walked out of the boy's dorm. I still couldn't get the conversation me and Cassidy had last week. I'm still suprised. I looked at the time and saw I only had 15 minutes to get out of here.

"George let's go!"

"Coming." We walked out of the castle and went towards the Hogwart Express. We got in a compartment and settled down.

"Hi George! Fred! Merry Christmas!" I looked and saw Luna Lovegood waving at us.

"You too Luna." George and I said together. She giggled then left. "Hi Fred!" a girl screamed. Angelina Johnson came over and sat next to me.

"What about me? Am I invisible or what?" George said.

"Oh hi George." I scooted away from her a little freaked out that she was so close to me. The train started moving, but we were missing two people who planned on sitting with us. Hermione and Cassidy.