Touchy Usagi-Chan

TW: Sexual Harrassment

Weeb: Usagi-chan

Friends: K and J

It all started in highschool. A uniform highschool by the way. I happened to wear a rather short, pleated skirt.

This will be…unfortunately, important later on. It was 9th grade, so my first year and at the time I was just leaving my weeb phase so I wasn’t an annoying butt anymore. Anyway I happened to meet these 3 girls at a football game when I told my buddy that I’d rather be watching anime or something, than football. (I really hate football..But it was a ticket out of class!)

Anyway, Usagi-chan the “leader” or so she liked to think she was, seemed okay at first. I was just happy to meet people who shared my interests. K was a bit loud and squealy but a big sweetheart and J was rather quite. They were all about the YAOIZ, but it didn’t bother me at the time. I began to spend more time hanging out with Usagi-chan. It was fine for a while..But then eventually I noticed as I walked up the stares she’d stare up my skirt. She began calling me kawaii and made everyone refer to her as some stupid Japanese name. (She even wanted to legally change her name to it)

Soon enough, she was flipping my skirt and grabbing my chest. She’d fondle me, making me incredibly uncomfortable. And I wasn’t the only victim. She did this to K as well. We started an anime club and it was rather late. Usagi-chan had these nasty, long , unkept finger nails and went up to me and literally said this. “If I fingered you, I’d kill you” Red flag. As if the other stuff wasn’t bad enough. She’s show me dirty picture of Kakashi from Naruto and make moaning sounds in the cafeteria, which echos rather loud. I was embarrassed to be around her.

Then she asked me to go out with her. I refused, I still wasn’t sure about my sexuality at the time. Plus uh…I wasn’t interested. And she kept asking me. Every day. Every time I saw her. She pretended to speak Japanese and even tried to convince me she was. She had greasy hair, unhygenic and just plain gross. She even made the stupidest D-Grayman fancharacter that was a complete mary-sue. She proclaimed to be such a great artist, when in the years I knew her, she never improved once and most of it was just shitty traces.

At one point she screamed at me in the cafeteria for everyone to hear, making me feel like the badguy. It was the worst experience. She promised me some cosplay stuff and I was stupid enough to give her the money, and by the way the con rolled up that I needed the stuff for. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. And eventually she moved away. I never saw my stuff. J and K are no longer friends with her, but they’re two of my best friends still. Even if they get a little loud sometimes, I love them. They’ve matured, as have I.

I made a mistake, I was stupid and let her keep harassing and touching me. If someone ever does that to you, you tell them off! Or find a friend who can help.

As for Usagi-chan…Well I don’t know how she is, but I do wish her the best of luck and I hope she gets a better attitude. And maybe stops the sexual harrassment….Sorry if this wasn’t the most interesting story!