Chapter 50

Kylie's POV

It's been one week since my mother past away, and the week has been hell. I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. In this case, my father.

The week started off with me taking to the police. A few 3 hour phone calls at least 3 times a day. And whenever they get more information, they call me first.

Then I went on to calling relatives and seeing how they were doing. My mom has three sisters, my aunt Jen, Kristen and Alice. They all seem to be doing a tiny bit better then I am, but still fighting.

Now today is Friday, and I have already missed a whole week of school, and next week we have off. So I am going to my mothers funeral back in Texas. The best part is that Cameron is coming with me.

At first it was just going to be me, because I didn't have enough money to bring the two of us. Yet then Cameron's mom offered to pay for the flight and a hotel to stay at.

Oh and as for our house, everything god to my father. Every single penny.

"You packed yet?" Cameron asks as he knocks on my door, snapping me out of thought.

"Yes" I say simply. Nothing I say lastly has been expressed with any emotion. Everything is dull.

"The flight leaves at 7:00 tonight, that gives us 3 hours to get to the airport" he says taking a seat on my bed.

"Okay we should go then"

He looks up like he was about to say something, but then decides not to.

***

As our plane lands in Austin Texas, I feel a bit uneasy. This place brings back so many horrible memories and I never wanted to come back.

As we hop into the taxi and sign into the hotel Cameron is holding my hand. he has been so supportive with all of this drama and I can't thank him enough for it.

We open the door to out hotel and the place is stunning. A huge king bed with a flat screen tv and a Jacuzzi in the middle of the room.

"Wow" I say without hesitation.

"My mom really out did herself." he says while putting down his bag.

"Why does she want to help me all of a sudden?" I ask.

He takes a deep breath and sits beside me.

"She lost her mom when she was around your age. She died in a car ascendent. As much as she hates
To admit it, you two are very similar" he says with a slight grin.

"Oh" is all I manage to say back.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys so here is the next chapter:) it's a bit longer so I hope you all enjoy<3

Byee