Our life

Chapter 23

The drive home felt like only minutes instead of hour's. Poor Killian has been asleep the whole way. I sat in the back with him and Cody. Cody is asleep with his head on my shoulder and Killian' s head is on my lap. Pulling up to the gate, I sighed with relief at seeing the manor. Parking outside, I could see lily and Marcus running out. Lily stopped, her face lit up at the sight of her little boy. I walked towards her and Marcus with a still sleeping Cody. I expected them to take Cody straight off me but instead they both engulfed me and Cody in a hug.

"Thank you so much Ruby, you and you're mom will never know how much this means to us" lily said still crying.

"You don't have to thank us, I'm just glad we're home with Cody and Killian" I smiled.

"How is Killian?" Marcus asked concerned.

"He was beaten pretty bad but he is healing quickly. A few more day's and they wouldn't have been able to hurt him" I cringe as the image of him tied to the tree flashed in my mind.

"And Kyle?" he asked.

"Dead, along with his army. It's over now" I told him.

"Good, after what he has done, he deserves it" Marcus frowned.

Slowly, I unwrapped Cody from me, making sure not to disturb his sleep as I handed him to Lily. Her face lit up as she looked down at her sleeping angel. Marcus kissed my forehead and hugged me before he followed lily back towards their room. Turning around, I saw dad already with mom in his arm's. Walking back towards my car I stopped when I got to them. Dad let mom go and wrapped me in his arm's, inhaling my scent.

"I'm so glad you and you're mom are safe. It's finally over" he smiled.

"It is dad, no more worry. I'm going to bring the car home and get Killian inside to rest. Is it okay if he stays with us?" I asked.

"Of course he can. Me and you're mom will stay at the manor for awhile and let you get him settled" Dad smiled.

"Thanks dad" I said pulling away and smiling.

Getting into the car, I looked back to find Killian still asleep. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looks. I got out of the car and opened our front door. I don't want to try lift him and wake him. Using my telekinesis, I lifted him gently off the seat and moved him slowly into the house and into my room. Holding him in place, I pulled back my covers and lowered him onto the bed. I pulled the covers over him and walked to the fireplace. I lit the fire and put some sticks on to make sure it stays going. I pulled off my sweatpants and got into bed beside Killian and wrapped my arm's around his back. I could feel his tense muscle's relax with my touch. Closing my eyes, I could feel the exhausting hit me from using my power's on such a large number of vampire's. Letting my body relax, I let sleep take me.

What felt like only minutes must have been hour's. Opening my eyes I could see it' s dark outside. Killian' s arm's are wrapped around me, holding me close to his chest. Turning around to face him, he started to open his eyes. He smiled when he saw me and pulled me tighter to his chest.

"Hey, how are you feeling? " I asked, snuggling into his chest.

"I feel stronger, I'm fully healed now, what happened with Kyle and the other's, I was in too much pain to take in anything that was happening" he said.

"Kyle is dead, only a few didn't want to be there, there alive but the rest are dead. I made sure the vampire that did this to you, felt a world of pain before I killed him" I told him.

"He is definitely dead?" Killian asked.

"Definitely, nothing is left of him but ashes. Mom made sure of that" I told him.

"Good, at least now our lives can get back to normal now" he said pulling me to him.

20 year's later

Watching Allie play with Lee I smiled. They look adorable together. At five year's of age their so close to each other. Lee is my little brother, mom and I ended up being pregnant at the same time. Allie is my beautiful little girl. Both are the stronger bloodline. Both are already showing their powers. Lee and Allie are both unstoppable, we found that out after the had a few bumps playing with each other. Lee has shown kinetic power's and mind reading. Allie has shown kinetic, telekinesis and pyrokinetic along with reading minds. We won't know if she will become a seducer or not til she is older or Wether both of them will have our unique gift. Lee is the image of dad with jet black hair and beautiful blue eyes. Allie has blonde hair and blue eyes. Both are going to be gorgeous. Amelia daughter is nearly twenty. She is a seducer and the image of her mother. She is beautiful and has already found her beloved. Cody has turned into such a good young man, I have a strong bond to him and he feels the same. He is like my second child. Thankfully he found his beloved the first day he went to college and he is smitten.

In a month's time, I'm due my second child. Killian and I, our bond is still growing every day. I can't imagine my life without him. On my eighteenth birthday, the king and my parent's surprised me with my own house on the manors ground's, so Killian and I could live as a normal couple. Amara and Rhys built a house close to ours. They have a beautiful ten year old daughter called Madison. She is the complete image of Amara. They won't know if she will be able to shift into a wolf til her sixteenth birthday. There isn't another couple that we know of that has been able to get pregnant and carry the child full term. Madison could be the first vampire and werewolf hybrid to be born. She can survive on blood or food. She hasn't shown a preference for either. We have been lucky over the year's. We have only had a few attacks but nothing that has even effect us. After word spread of how the attacks are shut down before they even started. So know one tries to get to our family now. The benefit of scaring the vampire community to the point know one will even mention attacking our family incase word comes back to us. So we are free to watch our children grow up and not live in fear of when our next attack is coming.

Thank you for all you're votes and comment. I appreciate all of them. I have the third book of dark angel out its called Leaving hell and three other books Reborn, Hidden Queen and The Last Warrior. Hope you can check them out.