Chapter seven

AN: sorry it took so long to update, but here's a long chapter to make up for it, well at least I think it's long.

Audrey's POV

We've been sitting here for hours with our hands bonded to the wall. Although I'm used to it now, the sensation of being immobile for so long is entirely new to the boys. They begin to squirm in discomfort, grunts and whines sound through the room.

Suddenly my ears perk up at a sound I'm not exactly sure I'm hearing.

"Sh!" I hush them. They all stop and look at me. Then I hear it loud and clear, heavy footsteps headed our way. The sound stops in front of our door, which opens to reveal the same two men as before.

"You two," one says looking between Liam and I, "you're coming with us."

Our shackles are unlocked and replaces with handcuffs. Then we are drug to our feet. Liam's face shows pure disgust as a leash is latched to his collar for the first time. I don't react while I'm leashed as well. I look up and Liam locks eyes with me. He sends me a reassuring smile. I smile sadly back at him.

I hate that this is happening. Honestly this is the best way to lose your virginity here. Most of the time it's taken by a Master or one of the trainers. At least this way it won't be harsh and soul crushing.

We pulled out of the room, Liam makes a slight choking noise as he tries to catch up to his trainer's speed. We are yanked down corridor after corridor until we come to a large metal door, which they unlock and open. Our leashes are unlatched and we are forcefully pushed inside. We stumble in trying to regain our footing.

The room has cold concrete floors and walls. The lighting is simple, bulbs hanging from the ceiling in various places, making it look like the closet of a cheap motel. It's a lot like my cell, just bigger.

I feel a large hand on my shoulder as I'm spun around, now face-to-face with one of the men. After he sees he has my attention, he steps back.

"Master Simon ordered your daily wardrobe be changed to remind you of what you are and your place." he says. He makes his way to a chest of drawers on the other side of the room. Next to it sits a king-sized bed. That's it. There is nothing else in the room. Obviously this room is here for one purpose, and one purpose only.

"Here you are," the man says returning with various articles of clothing in his hands, "you're new clothes." He shoves the clothing at us. I examine what's given to me and my breath hitches in my throat, followed by a gasp from Liam. In my hands I hold a black, lacy bra and matching panties. I look over at Liam to find he's been supplied with a pair of black black boxer briefs.

Liam's wide eyes meet mine. It's then, I think, that actually realizes what's about to happen. He's about to lose his virginity to someone he doesn't know and after that he'll be used as an object for the rest of his life. His breathing picks up and I swear I can hear his heart beating.

I reach out and lightly stroke his arm, in a comforting way. He looks at me, surprised at first, then his face immediately relaxes. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Well what are you two waiting for? Get dressed." one of the men demand. Liam and I look at each other and send a message with our eyes. We turn opposite directions, facing away from each other. The man scoffs. "You know there's no need to be modest. I mean, you're about fuck for Christ's sake." the two men laugh. I feel my cheeks burning at his words and quickly undress. I pull on the underwear and latch the bra in the back.

I don't want to turn around. I don't want to see Liam like this and I don't want Liam to see me like this. Liam must feel the same because, though the rustling of clothing has stopped, he hasn't turned around either.

"Again with the modesty, for fuck's sake you two! Get over it!" the man yells, "Turn around!" I reluctantly follow orders, but keep my eyes glued to the floor. I hear a huff from the other side of the room, followed by bearing footsteps.

I feel a foreign hand under my chin as it's lifted, forcing me to look at Liam. I blush and mentally gasp as I take in the sight of him, a six pack and strong biceps. His physique was trained to the max, while still keeping a lean figure. I felt my cheeks heat up as my eyes travelled down. The right material of his boxers showed off the fact that his size was definitely above average. I look up to find a heavy blush on his cheeks, and I become aware that I wasn't the only one examining.

Out of nowhere, a small buzz begins to ring through the room. One of the men jumps up and makes his way to the door. He answers and gives a polite "thank you" before shutting it again. He returns with two plates in his hands.

"These are for you two, but before I give them to you I have to explain something. You have until tomorrow. If that boy is still a virgin in the morning you'll both be in for a world of pain. Do you understand?" we both nodded, feeling like scolded children.

"And don't think we won't know if he is or not." piped the other man, "This room is under constant survailence. These are for you two as well" he says handing each of us a bottle of water. "We're leaving now, but remember what we told you."

Then they were gone. Liam and I stood there in the most awkward silence to ever grace this earth.

"Well, I don't know about you," Liam started as he took a seat on the floor, "but I'm starving. So, I'm gonna eat." He proceeded to dig into his simple meal of a sandwich and a cup yogurt. I sat down next to Liam, grimacing as my, now bare, thighs made contact with the cold floor.

Liam finished his sandwich before I could even get halfway done and moved onto his yogurt. I eventually got to my yogurt as well. I ripped of the lid and began to eat bite after bite, but something wasn't right. The yogurt, it tasted strange, yet familiar. My eyes widened as I made the connection. I dropped my yogurt, which splattered in little dots all over the floor.

"Liam, stop!" I screamed. Liam paused midsp- forkful, how strange, to his mouth, staring at me, "Don't eat another bite of that yogurt." he looks at me weird.

"Why?" he asks.

"It's Ecstasy."I state.

"What's Ecstasy?"

"Ecstasy is a drug that make you... aroused. Basically after consuming it you become so unbearably horny that your normal self is replaced with a sex-craved animal." Liam's eyes widen.

"Holy shit," he says throwing the yogurt down with mine, "what do we do?"

"Liam, we both ate it. There'a nothing we can do. There's no going back. You can try to fight it for as long as you can, but eventually the Ecstasy will win." I pull my knees in and bury my face in my hands.

"Audrey I want you to listen to me." Liam says taking one of my hands in his, "Whatever happens, whatever I do I'm sorry. I don't wanna hurt you. I care about you." I feel my heart swell and I think tears are beginning to form in my eyes. I'm just as scared, if not more than, as Liam. I've only been on Ecstasy once and I couldn't move for days without extreme pain.

"Liam," I choke.

"Sh...," he coos, "It's ok. We'll be ok. Come here." he opens his arms to me. I move closer and he envelopes me in his strong arms. I rest my head on his shoulder. He places a gentle kiss on my head and begins to hum an unfamiliar tune, lulling me.

We just sit there in each other's embrace, enjoying our last few moments of peace. There's nothing to do but wait, wait to lose ourselves.