You're Hired!

Hanuel spun around a few times in front of her best friend. "Whatcha think?" She grinned at Eunji.

"It's pretty...and pink...and girly..." Eunji stopped talking when Hanuel crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Prety, pink, and girly?" She raised a brow. 

"I mean... Waaaah you look so beautiful! The design on the apron definitely brings out your passion for cosplay!" Eunji said with as much enthusiasm as she could. Hanuel just stared at her for a second before a grin appeared on her face. "You're such a terrible liar," she giggled, "But thank you."

After she finished showing Eunji her outif, she went right to work. Eunji sat down at an empty table to just hang out for a while before heading home. In only a few moments, the cafe was packed with customers. Eunji watched Hanuel run around with orders and cups of tea.

"Hey, can you help me out with these? They go to table 4," Hanuel handed Eunji a plate of tea to serve. She obeyed with no complain. Without noticing, a chair was pulled out from it's place and Eunji was too busy making sure the tea didn't spill. She tripped on the chair and the tea splashed all over her clothes.

"Ahh! Hot hot!" Eunji ran to the restroom and ran cold where ever the tea had spilled on her skin. Eunji walked out, drenched. Hanuel face-palmed then led unamused Eunji to the employees only room. 

"Wear this," she tossed Eunji a men's uniform, "There aren't any more girl uniforms, so you'll have to settle with that." Eunji gladly took the clothes to go change. "I'd much rather wear this instead of one of those frilly, short dresses," she smiled to yourself. 

"So how do I look?" Eunji walked out of the employees only room with both hands in her pockets. Hanuel's jaw dropped in amazement. A man walked in between the two friends. He did a double take at Eunji, and then slowly walked backwards to get another look at her. "Fantastic baby, you're hired!" He clapped his hands while admiring Eunji's appearance.

"W-what?!" Eunji choked on her words, "Hired?!" "What is this guy talking about?" Eunji had a dumbfounded expression on her face. 

"That's right sweet cheeks! Both male and female customers will easily fall for your boyish charms and feminine features!" He looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"B-boyish charms? But won't that give off a wrong idea?"

"What are yout talking about? People love this kind of stuff!" 

"I don't know about this," Eunji scratched her arm awkwardly. 

"Eunji, I actually think this is a good idea," Hanuel pouted cutely.

"What, you too?"

"Yeah, I mean, there's mostly only guy customers; you'll bring in a wider audience." Eunji couldn't help but gawk at her friend's unexpected sensible answer. Eunji quickly grabbed Hanuel's arm and pulled her back into the employees only room. 

"What was that about?!" Eunji whispered loudly.

"I just thought it would be really fun to work with my best friend," She innocently swayed from side to side.

"...Okay, fine. I'll work here with you. Happy?" Her face lit up. She quickly grabbed your arm before you could change your mind. She swung the door wide open to see the boss leaning his ear close to the door. "Boss, she's hired!" She gave him a thumbs up. 

"Great! You start tomorrow!" He gave Eunji a tight hug before leaving for his office. "What have I got myself in--" Hanuel interrupted Eunji's thoughts by tossing another uniform to her.

"Hey, you should wear this one. The one you're wearing is a little worn out... Hmm, doesn't this remind you of something... Something like Black Butler," She smirked.

"Black Butler?! Oh my gosh, you're right! This uniform almost looks exactly like Sebastian's butler attire," Eunji's mood was magically lifted by her temptations to cosplay as Sebastian. "Maybe working here for a few days won't be so bad,"  She decided.