Chapter One-The Swap

Dezi

The aroma of blueberry pancakes lurred me  out of my bed and into the kitchen.

 "Morning"I gawked tiredly.

My older but not wiser brother Tristan was slouched on the wooden chair with his eyes barely open he grabbed a plate and started filling up on the pancakes.

"Easy there, spare some for us starving children"I joked sarcastically.

Tristan just shot a peeved glare at me, slurping down his coffee. I rolled my eyes,taking a piece of toast and buttering it.I could hear my younger Sister Sabryna practice her cheer,she was trying out for cheer leading today.Suddenly I remembered.

"Oh shit,I forgot to fill in my form for Cheer Camp,it has to be in Today!"I exclaimed tensely.

"Me too"Tristan moaned.

"Kids, we are leaving in 10 minutes,Dezi get dressed"My mother scolded.

"Mom, Can you please fill in my form for me while I dress?"I begged her,jumping up from my chair.

Tristan stuffed the last pancake in his mouth"Me too mom" he gobbled as pieces of food  flew across the table.

"Pig"I muttered walking over to my bag, fishing for my form....

"Here Mom,Thanks"I kissed my speechless mother on her powered cheek.

                                                   Eva

"Kids"I muttered watching my two children race up the stairs.

I picked up the pen from the counter,just when I wanted to fill in the forms...

"Ring...Ring.."

"Hey,Louisa,Sure,would love to" I babbled to my best friend, scribbling on the form quickly.

"No,Maybe she gave it yesterday,you know what a Scatter-brain she is...I KNOW"I laughed stuffing the forms into Dezi and Tristan's bags.

         {I know it's a bit short but i have soo much to do this week..}

                                            {Comment please}