Camping

Sighing, your put your bags with the others, then walked to your school bus. It was a school camping trip. It lasted three days. You were not looking forward to it. 

You walked through the aisle of the bus, looking for people to sit next to. You spotted your best guy friend, F/n. You sat next to him and he smiled at you. "You excited?" he asked.

"Meh," you replied, "Why would I be excited? There's bugs, uncomfortable bunk beds, and we weren't even allowed to bring our phones." He smirked at you.

"I snuck mine into my bag. Don't worry, while everyone's sleeping we can slip outside and watch Youtube."

"You're an actual lifesaver, F/n. But you better not get me in trouble." He turned around, looking at the seat behind you. Then, he started talking to your other good friend, F/n/2."

Once you heard F/n/2's voice, you sat up in your seat and turned around. But what you saw made you sink back down. Sitting next to F/n/2, was C/n. You've had a crush on him forever, and didn't even know him and F/n/2 were friends. You heard C/n's wonderful voice join into the conversation they were having about the most annoying teacher.

"This one time Ms. Larson yelled at me and I shit myself." you heard C/n say. You couldn't help but laugh, and you did it a little too loudly. You just hoped he was joking. 

F/n heard you laugh and leaned down next to you. "Y/n," he sang your name, "Hey C/n, do you know Y/n?" he leaned back up over the seat.

"Y/n Y/l/n?" He asked. You were surprised he knew your full name.

"Yeah that girl." F/n said. You listened intently on what C/n was going to say.

"Ooh her, yeah she's cute." You froze in your seat. Even F/n was silent. You never imagined C/n would think you're cute, let alone know you exist. You leaned back hoping for the bus seat to absorb you.

It was then when F/n came down to your level and aggressively whispered in your ear. "Did you hear that?" You nodded. He smiled at you. "Ya know she's single, C/n?" You poked F/n in the side and he smacked your hand away.

"I'm surprised, she's like, gorgeous." C/n bit his lip and looked out the window. "Is she on this bus?" 

"Don't know." F/n said. 

'What if he notices me and starts avoiding because I heard him?' You thought, becoming stressed. 'I'm screwed, when we get off the bus he's going to see me.'

The three moved onto other topics. You ended up falling asleep for the rest of the bus ride.

"Rise and shine." F/n whispered in your ear. You got scared and hit him in the face with the back of your hand. Opening your eyes, you freaked out for a second since you didn't recognize the location you were in. You then remembered the camping trip and calmed down. 

"Sorry." You apologized to F/n, who was rubbing his face and frowning at you. 

One of the people who worked at the camp got on the bus and tried to psyche everyone up about how fun this trip was going to be. After his long speech, everyone started getting up and leaving the bus.

You tried to make yourself as small as possible so C/n didn't see you. He was too caught up with F/n and F/n/2 to notice you, and you let out a sigh of relief. You carried your luggage to the girl cabin, and picked a random room. You put your stuff under the bunk bed and climbed to the top bunk. Not soon after, you were called out for lunch. You found a few friends and ran up to them.

"Y/n!" They exclaimed, happy to see you. You grinned, and told them the story of C/n saying you were cute and gorgeous. They squealed with excitement.

"I think this means you should go talk to him." One said.

"No, he doesn't know I know. It'd just be weird. I never talk to him." You said, concerned.

"Today would be a great day to start." They shoved you backward and you ran into a camp counselor. You saw his face and for a moment you couldn't look away. He was super attractive. 

"Sorry." You giggled awkwardly. He smiled and nodded, then walked away. You gave your friends a death glare. 

"Why why why why why-" you complained.

"Shh, there's C/n." 

You turned around, and sure enough, there was C/n getting some beans. "He's so cute." You said very quietly.

"So, you go talk to that pretty face." Your friend said.

"Nah. I can't." They sighed in defeat, and you all went to get food. 

Soon, the sky got darker and the bright moon shined beautifully over the lake beside the cabins. Everyone was advised to go to their cabins and get some rest. You obeyed, walking with some friends until you had to separate and go to your rooms. The process was quick - you unrolled your sleeping bag, put it on your bed, and laid down. In fact, you were almost half asleep in a few minutes. Then you heard a very slight tap on a window, the one inches from your face. 

You immediately open your eyes and let them adjust to the dark. You see a face, but not just any face, it was C/n's. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and he gestured for you to come out and see him. 'This is crazy.' you thought, climbing out of your bunk bed. But it was worth it since he was so damn cute.

You navigated your way out of the pitch black cabin, knocking into plenty of walls and tables. Nonetheless, you still made it to the door. When you opened it, C/n was right there.

You jumped back in fear. "Are you nuts?" you questioned him. He lowly chuckled and pulled you out, shutting the door behind you. 

"Y/n." He said your name, and that was it, as you reached a balcony dimly lit by a weak outdoor light. 

You were in the process of saying "what" when he grabbed you by your face, and kissed your lips so aggressively you could barely hold in a moan. You laid your hands on his chest, then grabbed the collar of his shirt to pull him even closer. He pushed you against the side of the cabin, pinning your arms above your head. This time you did moan, a little too loud. He began kissing your neck, when you saw a shadow out of the corner of your eye.

"Hey!" it screamed. C/n immediately removed his body from yours. The shadow became clear, and it was evident that there stood a camp counselor. The cute one you saw earlier.

"Seriously? You couldn't hold it in for just a few days? Freaking horny kids. Get back to your cabins. Now!" C/n started walking away, but not before flashing you a huge grin, almost as if he's saying, 'let's do this again sometime.'