Prologue

Prologue

The wind blew in her once blonde, but now black hair as she fell from the sky. Her arms spread out, flapping as hard as they could, trying to push out her once plush pure white wings and all that replaced the were those small, pure black wings that sat on her back, barely able to flap on their own.

She was casted away just because of one mistake. One small mistake any teenager could've done, but no - she had to get herself into trouble and be the one to fall for his charms. He was God's favourite, of course he would be. He was himself in Human form, or so he believed. He couldn't see past the image of himself to see the rebelled, teenage boy in him.

If you've been wondering who She and He is. Its simple - He is the simpled-minded, miracle child, Jesus. And She is Sapphire Coldstone, the girl who fell for Jesus. They're both more similar than they realise - both born by mortals, both naturally heavenly creatures and both hate each other with a fiery passion.

You're probably also wondering why I'm telling you this all so early into the story, but its so you can get in touch with them before you even get to know them. Let me guess, you're shocked about Jesus' rude behaviour to get a girl fallen? You feel sorry for Sapphire for falling into his tricks?Or maybe you find Jesus' attitude amusing and you're laughing at Sapphire for being stupid enough to fall for God's child?

Then again, you could be sat there thinking, who is this fool telling me what I'm thinking? And indeed you'd be right to call me a fool, as my name is Ebenezer Fool. I am God's messenger and I have been told to keep a close eye on these two, so here is to the start of a new story and the end of an old one.

Just remember as you go through the events I have seen, nothing is ever as it seems - so just keep imagining.