19

The young Queen sat on her bed with Sirius, ignoring all of the texts that she received, considering they were mostly from Eric.

Arabella didn't want to ignore Eric, but she needed sometime to think about how serious the situation was, and it wasn't that serious.

A kiss on the temple of her head meant that he cares about her, right? He just cares. He's so sweet and naive.

Arabella loves him and she needs to speak to him, but something inside of her was telling her not to.

Jughead nor her mother had come home yet, so Ara just sat alone eating ice cream and petting her pug.

It came as bewilderment to the young Queen when her doorbell rang throughout the house.

Who could be annoying her now? Arabella thought.

While trudging down the stairs, Arabella assumed that it was Jughead who forgot his keys again, but it definitely wasn't.

The girl opened the door to see her blonde boyfriend standing awkwardly in front of her.

"Eric," she said as if it was a relief, "come in."

The boy obeyed and walked into his girlfriend's house, not really moving anywhere until she did.

"I looked for you all over Thornhill and I tried calling you," he said almost breathlessly.

Arabella lied through her teeth; something that came easily to her. "I was in the shower."

Eric nodded shyly. "Why'd you leave?"

The young Queen didn't want to answer that truthfully either; knowing that it would sound stupid and pointless.

Her alternative that was second-nature to her hiding her feelings was to be sarcastic. But maybe she was a little to harsh when she said it.

"Maybe because I didn't want to smell the rotting flesh of your dead friend," Arabella said emotionlessly. "And maybe I didn't want to watch you comfort the girl I want to throw in a meat grinder!"

Eric's eyes widened at the girl he loved as he watched her make something bad out of something that was nothing at all.

"Bella..." he said shockingly.

The girl looked up at her boyfriend and exhaled a breath that she held.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know you're family friends with the Blossoms; this was too much for me to accept," the young Queen said without hesitating any of her words.

Arabella walked up to her boyfriend and stared up at him.

"Eric," she said in almost a whisper, "I love you."

Eric smiled down at the short girl. "I love you, too, Bella... more than you know," he said while his lips grazed Ara's forehead.

A sound of relief left Arabella's lips when she finally made up her mind on how the feel about their relationship.

The young Queen knew that she'd only been with Eric for about two months, but she felt like she'd spent a lifetime with him. And her gut feeling was something she definitely wasn't going to ignore.

Arabella pulled herself away from Eric's body so she didn't have to look him in the eyes.

"I noticed that you couldn't even tell me straight to my face that you were going to find Cheryl to comfort her," Bella sighed, biting her lip to stop her words, but ultimately letting them flow.

"I didn't know how to tell you, Bella."

"I'm not going to make you choose between your dedication to the Blossom family and me. I know you've known them longer than me; you should choose them." Arabella finally met her small eyes with Eric's, wanting to just embrace him in a hug. The girl hated seeing someone she loved in such pain.

"I'll spare you the decision," Arabella said, walking back to the door and opening it for her now on-hold boyfriend to leave before she changed her mind.

"Is this all because I comforted Cheryl?" Eric asked with disbelief hidden in his voice.

Arabella didn't want to talk about this anymore, but he deserves to know. "No. It's because you left me in a funeral parlour when I was feeling like I was going to vomit and lose it because of your dead friend's body in the casket across the room!"

Prince Charming furrowed his eyebrows at the young Queen. "Bella, you were with your friends; I thought you'd be comfortable with them."

"Other than you, I am comfortable with showing all of my sides to Betty. But you disappeared without a trace when I was done talking to them."

Eric sighed deeply, not wanting to fight her. "I can't be attached at your hip every second of every time we see each other."

"And I don't expect you to. But you should've at least told me where you were going. I was worried about you because I told you, I love you... now I need you to go... looking at you, I just want to hold you and I can't do that right now."

Eric followed what Ara wanted him to do and exited her house, though, not before the two kissed each other for what could be their last one ever or, hopefully, just an until-next-time.

The girl wanted to just slouch to the floor and cry, but she only tried her best to do the first thing.

It felt like Eric's name was physically mended into Arabella's heart, and it will probably stay forever.

She was going trying to fix their relationship, and she was going to try to fix herself.

***

Damn that was a short chapter.
Anyways, hey, guys! It is so cool that you are still reading this because honestly, I am so far behind with the show. I'm going to try my best to catch up!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU SHIP WITH ARABELLA IN THE COMMENTS AND COME UP WITH A SHIP NAME IF YOU'D LIKE!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

All the love xx

-K8