Chapter Twenty Eight

ANAIS

"Mymy, you look sooo beuwiful" My two year old said as he looked at me.

What had happened in the past months you ask? Steve got arrested for drugging and trying to get his way on me. He served his time and I hoped he learned his lesson. Sana din wala na siyang babaeng mabiktima. Coco, Tate, and Yvo's punishment were reduced to a week suspension.

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. I knelt down to level with him and kissed him on the lips. I fixed his blonde hair, tucking a few strands behind his ear. "Thanks, baby. You look handsome in that little tuxedo."

"Cookie handsome." He proudly said.

"Yes, you are." I giggled.

"Happy biwthday, Mymy." He said.

"Oh you!" I pinched his cheek. "Halika nga dito! Give me a huge birthday hug!"

He jumped on me and gave me a big, tight hug. I showered his face with lots of kisses. Biglang bumukas ang pinto at dumungaw si Dad.

"Hey..." He smiled and stepped in. "Look at you. My little girl is finally a lady."

"Oh, Dad..." I got up and carried Cookie in one arm. "You don't have to throw me a debut party. Kahit simpleng celebration lang okay na sa akin."

"Hindi pwede yun. I don't want you to miss your debut. You're my first princess and you should be treated as such."

"But your princess already has her own little prince." I said and kissed Cookie again. "Ako pa lang ata ang magdedebut na may anak na."

"Ayaw mo nun? Nakasama pa si Cookie sa 18th birthday party mo." He chuckled and then his attention went to Cookie. "What a handsome little guy. Kamukhang-kamukha mo ang Papa Axel."

"He looks like his Dada." I said.

"Stop saying that." His face crumpled. "He may have the Cordovas blonde hair but other than that, wala na siyang na mana sa mga yun."

"Dad, tanggapin na natin. Mas nangibabaw ang pagiging Cordova niya, at least he has our last name." I shrugged, laughing a little. "Isa pa, may baby boy ka na."

Dad had been talking Mom into having a baby and they finally did. Dad had already been busy with planning their nth honeymoon in Orlando with Bryce, Cookie and I when we found out that Mom was already three months pregnant. You won't believe how hard Dad cried when Mom broke the news to us. It was funny seeing him act like a first time Daddy even when they already had me and Bryce and a grandchild. Naawa na lang daw si Mom kay Dad and she decided to stop taking her pills when she saw how badly he wanted another child. Our little brother was basically a pity baby. My Dad was a highly logically man but when he found out about Mom's pregnancy, he started buying those stupid gender selection diet and lifestyle books. You know those books that tells you what to eat or what to do if you wanted to have a baby boy or a baby girl. But I guess it really did work. Mom gave birth two months ago to a healthy baby boy we named Christoff Jamie Augustus Lavigne. Our Toffie. Hindi na si Cookie ang baby ng pamilya.

"Hindi naman ibig sabihin nun pamimigay ko na ang Cookie natin sa mga Cordova. He's a Lavigne, aren't you, you little monster?" He gently said and kissed Cookie.

"RAWR!" He replied, laughing.

Mom walked in on us with Toffie in her arms. He looked like the exact baby version of Dad. Kung pagtatabihin si Cookie at Christoff hindi mo aakalain magkamag-anak sila. Cookie looked so much like the Cordovas while Christoff was a full-blooded Lavigne wala halos bakas ng Zamora.

"Hi, Toffie. How's my baby boy?" He dipped his head to give the baby a kiss on the forehead. Toffie stretched out his hands and made small noises.