Chapter 32- What happend?

"Very well then. Let's go shall we." I nodded in agreement.

-Timeskip-

"He's turned into an awfully cute little thing hasn't he?" Kurama said as I finished placing the wet cloth on Tomoe had in order to reduce the heat.
"Sorry we barged in on you like this. I know you aren't feeling well." Oh yeah. Nanamis awake to.
"Not feeling well? Oh, that was just an excuse to miss class. Our school is less then sympathetic to the plight of this super talented. Although, in all fairness they probably have never had someone as famous as yours truly going to their school before."

"Hey bird brain! Your a Tengu yokai right?" Tengu yokai are known for isolation of Mt Kurama and there practice in medicine. Kurama is sure to have something.
"Look, I spend a lot of time telling people that I'm a fallen angle so why bring that up?"
"Don't you have some medicine that we could use?" He sighed.
"This will only be a temporary fix but it's worth a shot. It's an old secret remedy that's been passed down in my family." I'm his hands was a circular, black ivory box with bone pattern on it. "Here you go. But be Warne it's as bitter as hell. Open wide."
"Wait, Kurama. I don't think you should give it to hime like that..." It was to late. Tomoe bit Kuramas finger making it bleed.

"Stupid fox." Kurama mumbled.
"I did try to warn you." I pointed out as I treated Kuramas finger. Nanami was changing Tomoes towel and reheating the hot water bottle he was using as a pillow. That night Kurama gave all three of us his bed and Kurama slept on the couch.

I woke up to Nanami.
"Is there anything I can get you?"
"Bamboo leaf rice cake. I would like some." Tomes awake.
"Tomoe, your awake!" I said cheerfully and pulled in his small body for a hug. He was still warn but Kuramas medicine had obviously done something.
"I'll go ask Kurama for some money so I can ingredients."
"No wait. Don't wake up Kurama!" It was to late. You should never wake up a bird before the sun rises.

"Kurama! I need to borrow your kitchen and some money!" There was a groan in return. You never wake up a Tengu before the sun rises.
"Get out!" Kurama yelled and pointed at the bedroom door.
"Right, sorry!" Nanami rushed back into the bed room.
"Try after the sun rises." I stated.

-Timeskip-

"So how do you know how to make bamboo leaf rice cake?" I asked as I strained the rice.
"My mother use to make it for me. I'm honoured. Tomoes never asked me for anything before."
"He asked you to put on the cat hoodie. That was something."
"It's different." She pouted. Kurama chuckled.
"So that's why you where wearing the cat hoodie. I though you just like that style."
"Shut up." Nanami snapped.

"I hope you like them Tomoe. After all I made them just for you..."
"Average." Nanami faced away and glared, obviously not happy with his answer. "Nanami."
"Yeah." She smiled at him.
"I am great full."
"No prob, your welcome."

"Yeah I think I have a virus. I won't becoming to school today." Kurama told the school though the phone.
"Lies." I teased and poked him in the arm. I think I'm starting to like him.

-Timeskip-

What is this. Why can't I move and what's so fluffy. My eyes shot open. Kurama had his arm and a wing around my waist. Nanami was upside down and Tomoe was sprawled on the pillows. Here was leaves and black feathers everywhere. What happened last night?

A phone started to ring.
"Kurama!" I yelled/sighed annoyed at the sudden noise. I hate being woken up early.
"Huh. Who's calling?" Kurama obviously just woke up.
"Why was I sleeping with you?" What was going on?