Chapter 5

A/N okay so y'all got it in bits and dabs BUT only one of you guessed the main part correctly so shoutout to demi_my_warrior :)

(Talia's P.O.V)

As i we pulled up to the house after my audition, I was texting Ben back after he congratuated me. He couldnt be there because he had his Grandma's 90th birthday, which is a GOOD excuse not to be there....As im putting my phone away i hope out of the car to hear Marissa yell

   "DEMI WHAT THE FUCK"

Rounding the corner from the garage i see a sight i never thought i would see from Demi. 

Demi was lying on the couch, on top of JOe fucking Jonas half naked, and there were beer bottles scattered round the living room.

   - "Umm, i n-n-need some fresh a-air"

Turning around i ran, i ran as fast as my legs would carry me and ignored Marissa's calls calling me back. I can't go back yet. Not from what i just saw.

All sorts of emotions were running through my mind, but the one main emotion was anger. Why the fuck would she do this. She basically chose a fucking guy and alcohol over her own fucking daughter. I'm pretty sure theres a word for this....hmmmm... SELFISH. Thats the word. She probably wasnt thinking bout anyone but herself. 

Running down roads and pathways I was not focusing on where i was running. My vision was blurry from all the tears i had streaming down my face. All of a sudden i bumped into something and fell to the ground.

   ? - "OHMYGOD IM SO SORRY" this person spoke

   - "N-no its f-f-fine, i wasnt concentrating on where i was going"

Looking up she had extended her hand out to me which i gladly took. Wiping my eyes dry of tears from my sleeves, My vision became more clearer and a familiar face stood in front of me.

  - "I know you from somewhere"

She chuckled slightly and pushed her geeky glasses back onto her nose.

   ? - "Yeah, well we're in the same class at school. Im Lauren Cimorelli, the girl who always sits by herself at the front and gets paper thrown at."

    - "I knew i knew you from somewhere"

She smiled slightly  then frowned, reaching forward she wiped away tears that were still freely flowing down my face.

   L - "Why are you crying Talia?" 

   - "Its n-no big deal"

   L - "Im sure it is, if your pretty eyes are full of tears somethings happened"

I felt my cheeks heat up. 

   - "Its just... um. nevermind i dont wanna bother you with my problems." 

As i turned to walk away her hand grabbed my wrist and i was turned into a warm embrace. Her arms wrapped around my neck as mine wrapped around her waist. 

Why do i feel so safe around her? I've never felt like this with someone before.

   L - "Just let it out Talia, and trust me, you're not bothering me."

My breathing hitched in my throat as the sobs began to escape me. All the tears i had tried so hard to hold in flooded down my cheeks as i clutched onto Lauren like my life depended on it. As all this happened she whispered little things in my ear and rubbed up and down my back. Slowly i calmed down and pulled away from her embrace and wiped my eyes.

   - "S-sorry for letting that all out on you"

  L - "Dont apologize, here come back to my place and we can talk back there"