8 - Beast (+ a little Sonja)

Beast

If a girl wanted me, it was only for one thing. It’d been that way for my whole life.

Fuck me, they whispered in my ear, digging their nails into my shoulder. Fuck me like an animal, Beast.

One of my thumbs slipped in her mouth as I cupped her face. She didn’t react the way she’d reacted when I tried to kiss her. Instead, she flicked her tongue against it and sucked gently.

“Is that what you want, darlin’?”

I tried to keep my voice light. I tried to keep the resentment out of it. I reminded myself I had no right to feel that way. She didn’t owe me shit.

But she hadn’t asked me to turn off the light. And she’d looked at me, really looked at me, as she slowly lowered herself over my cock, doing her best to keep her eyes open as I slipped inside her inch by inch. She’d been willing to look at my face so I could see her own.

No one had done that before. Even girls who thought they wanted a ride with the devil looked away. They wanted the experience, not me. They wanted me to be as brutal as I looked.

I thought Sonja had been different, or maybe I just wanted her to be. She was like every dream I’d never let myself dream. My chest constricted every time I looked down and saw her dark eyes meeting my gaze while her mouth pleased my cock. It was like she wasn’t ashamed of herself or me or anything else. I tried to convince myself it was the truth even though it didn’t feel right. If she weren’t so pretty, it would’ve been easier to pretend.

Also would’ve been easier to pretend if she hadn’t just said the words that always left me cold.

She bit back a moan as I slid all the way out of her and pushed her down on the bed.

“You really want this, Sonja?”

Her palms faced me, as if I were already holding her hands down above her head. Her fingers curled as if I’d squeezed her wrists. “Yes.” She looked at the lamp on the little table to her side, not me.

I slipped a finger into her cunt. Her pussy constricted immediately and her thighs tensed up. It didn’t feel like she wanted it. Then again, she could just be scared. Sometimes people wanted things they weren’t ready for.

Her legs shook a bit as I spread them apart. They were stiffer than they’d been a few just a few moments before. She shut her eyes and crossed her hands over her chest like she was praying.

I closed my eyes, too. Maybe I also prayed as I pressed my mouth to her cunt.

She smelled like Dial soap. Her hands scraped my head and I kissed her deeper, slipping my tongue inside her. Her hands slid over my skull before digging in hard.

And then I realized she wasn’t pushing my head down, but was trying to push me off.

I complied with her silent demand, looking up.

“What are you doing?” she asked hoarsely. Her eyes were unfocused, and her cheeks bright red.

“Eating out your pussy, or tryin’ to.”

“What?”

My finger was still in her. I drew it out slow, then slipped it back inside, watching her eyelids flutter. “You’re wet but you’re not really ready. If you want me to fuck you like you say you do, I’ve gotta get you ready so I don’t tear your shit up.”

She flinched.

I did too. There were probably better ways I could have phrased that. Fuck.

“I don’t mind,” she whispered.