Double Teamed

Authors note: Unlike my other stories this one has more teenage drama. It's about a girl who moves to a new school and all the things that happen there. It has a good story line but I haven't had time to write it all yet so I hopr you enjoy it. :)

New girls prov:

Moving, the one word I hate. In the last five years I've moved nine places. My parents can't seem to stay at one job. It sucks, as soon as I get friends we move, again. Not to mention how hard it is to be a new girl. Almost every girl looks at you like 'bitch please!' and all the guys are like 'hey baby.' I mean it's stupid. The longest time  I've ever stayed in one place, during the last five years, was half a year. I was glad to move from that school, but normally people don't even get to know me. Sometimes for fun and practice ( I want to be an actor) I'll act like someone else. For example, One school I was scene, the next I was geeky, then prepy, slut, skater, country, ext. It's a fun game and I get to meet a lot of cool people doing it. Now heading to another new school, I was dressed somewhat  girly, but that was what I was going for. I was wearing a white tanktop under a blue skinny jacket with a white and pink flowery skirt and black belt to match my black high heels. My brown hair was down and curly.  

"Carter, Are you sure you want to go to school like that?" My mom questioned.

I nodded. 

"Okay." She finished. 

She was used to my weird changes every new school, for her though she always would ask are you sure and if I said yes that would be the end of the discussion. I think she just wanted me to be myself. This would be my Junior year at a new school. As we pulled up to the school ,no one was out.  It was probably because I was twenty minutes late. I got out of the her car and headed inside. I walked inside the school and realized I had know idea where to go. Luckily, the office was near the entrance so I walked into it. I walked over to the secratary's desk,she was talking on the phone.

I warrily asked, "Excuse me." 

She pointed to chairs beside the principles room. I sat down. I was glad we moved here at the beginning of the year because usually I move randomly during the school year. At least I won't be the only new kid this time. A boy came in and  the receptionist just pointed to the chairs again. He sat down beside me. He had brown hair, the prettiest blue eyes, and a nice face. 

"Are you new?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"That's cool."

"Not really I hate moving."

He looked like he was worried he'd offended me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.."

"Don't worry about it. Why are you here anyways?"

"Oh," He messed with his hair. "I got in trouble."

"On the first day, wow. what did you do?"

He shrugged, "I guess I'll find out soon." 

I laughed. The principle walked out of her room and called "Carter Robinson" 

I stood up and headed inside. I sat down across from her desk. She talked for a while, I was to busy looking outside to care, and then handed me my schedule. We walked back out.

"Samuel, Your going to show Carter around.Take her to the auditorium with all the other students. We'll deal with you later." She told him forcefully like it was a normal thing for him to get in trouble. 

Samuel and I walked down the hallways. 

"Where did you move from?" He asked kindly.

"Chicago." 

"Do you miss it there?" 

"Not really, I only lived there for three months." 

"oh."

"So, does this assembly suck?" 

"Ya."

I sighed. "It's gonna be so awkward walking in alone."

"Who said you'd be alone?" He said smiling.

"Thanks Samuel."

"Most people call me Sam."

"Alright Sam" I smiled. 

We walked in the auditorium and I could literally feel all of the students staring at us. I smiled, I loved an audience. I looked over at Sam he looked terrified. I grabbed his hand and we walked in together. He looked grateful, but still tense. We sat down and the assembly continued. After what seemed like hours the damn thing finally ended. According to the teachers it was first lunch shift. Everyone looked at there papers and whoever had  it left. The rest of us were called into groups. Basically a teacher called names and if you were in that group you went with them. I was called into a group without Sam . I walked over to my group, it was filled up with mostly preppy girls and some emo kids.

The teacher explained, "All of you sighed up for theatre as one of your electives." 

We all nodded.

"Well go ahead and get acquainted until your lunch." She said sitting down.

"Hi I'm Naomi" A girl told me.

Looking at her, I could tell she was a prep, but I looked like one too. 

 "Carter." I said

"What a lovely name" Someone exclaimed from behind me. 

I turned around. "and you are?" 

The buff,tall, tan, sexy man looked at me replying, " Will." 

"Hi Will." I said a little to flirty. 

He replied winking, "Well Carter, I'd love to find out more about you." 

Naomi stepped in between us, "Will your such a whore." She said laughing.

"You know you love it." He told her kissing her. 

I turned away saying they were having a full on makeout session. I walked over to nice looking girl. 

"Hi I'm Carter."

"Stacey" 

I giggled,"Have you ever heard the song.."

"I know, I know. I've heard it. Everyone asks that." 

"Oh, we'll um. Cool."

"Ya, so what were you doing with Sam earlier?"

"oh, the lady in the office told him to show me around. Why do you know him?"

"Ya. He's a really sweet guy. But I meant why were you all holding hands?You all aren't together are you?"

"No." I assured her. " when we came in he looked so nervous, I mean everyone was looking at us. I just wanted to comfort him."

"Oh, I just thought that.. nevermind. Anyways what lunch shift do you have?"

"The Second, You?"

"Same. Why don't you sit with me then?" 

"Cool."

"soo, what's your favorite season."

I laughed at her randomness, "Spring. Yours?"

"Same."

Stacey and I continued talking. We actually had alot in common. We both loved swimming, riding bicycles and rollerskating. We like the same kind of music, everything. We even had the same favorite food. (Pinapple) We were becoming instant besties. Before we knew it lunch came around. We went in line and got some food, luckily for us it was pizza so it wasn't horrible. Afterwords we sat down outside because we both liked to be outside and it was nice out. Sam came out a little later and sat down beside us. 

"How are you liking the new school, Carter?" He asked.

"It's alright I'm just glad there are cool people like you two."

They smiled. This school doesn't seem so bad :) I already have a bestie and there's a  hot guy that seems really nice.