☆44☆

"Hm..." Jimin sat on his bed, phone in hand and looking puzzled.  He pecked at the screen a few times, growing more agitated the more time went on.

A heavy thump landed on his bed, shaking him from side to side.  He didn't even bother to glance at the lump he knew was Taehyung. 

"Jimin-ah," sang out Taehyung softly.

"Mm," hummed Jimin, still staring intently at his phone.

"Want to go shopping with me?"  Taehyung scooted up into a cross-legged position and wiggled back and forth like a small child.

"Mm," responded Jimin in the same tone as before.

Taehyung frowned and his shudders drooped.  Jimin wasn't even listening to him.  He pouted slightly and in a flat tone said, "I met a girl yesterday.  I slept over at her place last night."  He waited for a response from his friend.

Jimin simply nodded and still frowned as he pecked away on his phone screen.  "You're lying," he murmured as he pecked, "you were home last night.  I heard you groaning about needing water again."  Jimin never even looked up from his phone screen.

Taehyung frowned harder.  His eyes narrowed and a mischievous smirk spread across his lips.  "I saw Nari today.  She and I were hang-" There we go.  Taehyung grinned as Jimin's head bolted up and his eyes darkened as he stared at Taehyung.

"You what?"

"I lied.  I never saw her.  I just wanted your attention," sang Taehyung.  "Jiminie, please go shopping with me?  I need some new stuff."  He smiled sweetly as Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.  Taehyung was done with being ignored.  He reached out a quick hand and grasped the phone, taking it away from Jimin's unsuspecting hands. "What are you doing?"  He looked down and saw the login screen for Twitter.

"Tae, give it back," frowned Jimin, reaching out for his phone. 

Taehyung held it high up above his head and looked at Jimin flatly. "Say you'll go shopping with me."

"Taehyung," growled Jimin.

"Say it!"

"Fine!  I'll go!  Now give me back my phone!"  Jimin snatched it away from Taehyung, who had lowered it slightly.

"What's the matter, Jiminie," said Taehyung softly, sensing this was more than just something about his phone.

"I can't log into my Twitter account," sighed Jimin.

"Which one?  Ours?"

"No.  The one you helped me make. The private one.  It says my password is incorrect."  Jimin threw the phone on the bed with a frustrated sigh.

"Incorrect?  Did you change it?  Maybe you hit the caps lock button and its case sensitive."  Taehyung tried to offer up different scenarios of what the problem could be but Jimin assured him that was not the issue.

"Tae, I seriously think it got hacked.  Can you look at it from your phone and see if anything's been posted?"

Taehyung now felt a bit concerned but he still felt it could just be Jimin's error.  He decided to humor his friend and looked at the account from his phone.  He quickly closed up the phone and shook his head.  "Nothing there." 

"Why didn't you just show me so I can relax too?"  Jimin sighed as Taehyung turned off his phone. 

"Nothing to see!  Now let's go!" Taehyung tugged on Jimin's arm and wiggled it.

"Fine!  Let's go.  I need to get ready first.  Give me ten minutes."  He reluctantly got up off the bed and shuffled into the bathroom, closing the door.