chapter 3

this chapter is dedicated to TayTay310855 for being the first and only one to comment on my story, thank you i really appreciate it.

also can you check out her story its in the same genre like this one, so if you enjoy this story you will like hers.

to have the next chapter dedicated to you all you have to do is be the first to comment on this chapter! and if you want me to i will also read your story, just let me know :)

anyways, vote comment and share!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Amy calling my name.

“You should have seen sir when you slammed the door and when you said he had a big ego, classic”

“Im going to be in the biggest shit tomorrow”

“Who cares that was a great show; if I was your drama teacher I would give you an A+”

Amy said as she sat down on the sand next to me.

The next day

“Oh my god this sand is taking me forever to get outa my hair, grr.” I said to myself as I tried to get it out of my hair in the shower. Im so glad that I decided to move out and live by myself. No rules to follow plus extra centerlink payments (government payment). Now this is the life.

I heard the phone ring so I got out of the shower, rapped a towel around myself and ran to get the phone.

“Hello”

“That was a great show you put on in class yesterday”

“Who is this?”

“Trevor im in like tones of your classes”

“Well that’s nice to know”

“Yep sure is, umm im hosting a party tonight, would you like to come, I invited Amy aswel”

“Is there going to be a shit load of alcohol”

“Yep of course there is, what do you take me for? An amateur?”

“Im in then, it’s about time I got wasted”

“See you at 5pm then”

“Yep ok, bye” then I hung up

Only an hour later and I was ready to face the wrath of our principle. Going to be such a great day… not.

I got to school late, deciding to waste some time before I got suspended again. Once I strolled in I headed straight for the office knowing that was what my teacher was going to say anyway.

I knocked at the door and waited for a response.

“Come in”

I opened the door and strolled in like I owned the place.

“So what’s my punishment this time” I asked casually.

“Why are you acting like this lacey, I know you can be a good kid?”

“Well obviously you don’t know me at all then.” I said with a smirk on my face.

Then she stood from her chair.

“Now you listen to me young lady, this is not your school. Just because you decided to live on your own and move out of my brothers and your mum’s house does not give you the right to treat everyone like a piece of shit. My brother did everything for you and this is how you repay him. You are so ungrateful. And as for your punishment you have 2 weeks suspension which starts from now. Now get out of my sight.”

“Well I think I have just earnt myself a day at the club, or just getting drunk.” I said as I walked out of her office.  

I got home and grabbed my fake ID off of the table and went down to the local alcohol store and bought myself a bottle of rum for tonight’s party, just incase supply ran out. Now to buy my killer outfit for tonight, but first I need to call Amy and let her know the plan.

She answered on the first ring like always “hey you know im in class right”

“Yeah, yeah now that we have that established. What are you planning on wearing tonight?”

“Well I really want to wear my stilettos with that new dress I bought the other day”

“The sexy as black one?”

Yep that’s the one”

“Cool, so it starts at five so I’ll pick you up at, umm 4.30? And you can come to my place to get ready”

“Alright cool, see you then”

I just hung up and drove to the mall. Now my time to find something not to expensive so if I end up drinking that much that I throw up on myself I won’t be too devastated, but on the other hand I want to look hot but not too skanky.

After about three hours of shopping I finally picked my outfit. I ended up deciding on knee high leather boots with heels, denim short shorts and a black loose singlet that said ‘party like there’s no tomorrow’ in fancy writing on it.

Mission accomplished.