Back To Basics

Now you may be wondering what happened to Pvt Jimmy, well for him he had it easy compared to the others. He headed straight for the generals room, but as he neared he nearly walked into two German guards outside the generals office. He knew there was something odd about this attack, so he turned around and went in to the janitors closet and hoisted himself up in to the ventilation system, since he was not far from the generals office he crawled to there first. When his was above the office looking at the room from the inspection shaft he got a recording device from his pocket just in case he needed it, as he set it to record he had a look at the general, he was beaten all over tied to his chair so he could not move, his eyes were swollen and a more bloodier nose than disemboweled viking on a Monday morning, and then the German in a chair opposite the general spoke.

"you know what i want so why don't you just give it to me"

"You know why"

"Shock him"

The two Germans either side of the general both hit him with tasers, but these were not any ordinary tasers they were the new high standered 1.21 gigawatts which in volts can range from 100 million to 1 billion volts, but all so to make it worse these had very small needles to pin point an exact location, he screamed in pure agony.

"Now lets try again where is it"

"You really think i am going to tell you, a bastard of a German really come on do you think i am stupid?"

"No i did not expect you to tell me so i have a proposition for you"

"You have nothing that could even make me say that your a fucking prick"

"What about your son huh, dont you wish to see him again, to hold him in your arms, to tell him what really happened to his dear mother"

"I wont give you what you want but i know a guy who could, only a selected few know, for this i want my son"

"Fine but first activate your comms and call off the defence that your troops are making against my strike force"

"fine"

He activated the speakers and this conversation followed

" message to everyone on site surrender and they will spare us i will repeat surrender and they will spare us"

 "is it off!"

"yes now let me go you lousily piece of shit"

"In all good time my friend, in good time"

"No our deal was was we surrender and you give me back my son"

"Well our deal just got terminated"

"Fine then my soldiers might as well fight back and if we can not over run you use code new start that's my order"

"well your order will never get through"

"Oh really i think differently"

"Well i think your wrong"

"Then kill me now and get it over with"

"Yes i will take your life but not yet first i will kill everyone on this base and claim my prize......"

A thundering booming sound riped though the base

"Sir a explosion at the mess hall just happened"

"Causilty report stat"

"just over 50 sir"

"Good a small number that will be remembered"

"Urmm sir we got another problem"