Chapter 3

Looking up at the sky it looked rather gloomy all the sudden.

Walking faster just in case this change resulted in rain. I hate

to get wet in the rain; don’t get me wrong rain I beautiful and

relaxing in so many ways. It’s like the rain washes away all

your problems in a matter of seconds. I must say this though

that sky is making feel uneasy.

Getting home in less than fifteen minutes, oh yeah that’s a record it usually takes me about twenty. Anyways walking up to the house I see a black sheet coving a car in the drive way. I wonder what happened to my mom’s car. Well I guess I’ll find out soon.

Walking up to the door I take out my keys and walk in.

As soon as I’m inside I can feel the warmth of the kitchen stove. I guess moms home. I love when she cooks she is an amazing cook, and it makes it even better when she cooks now. Seeing as she’s always working I don’t get her home cooked meals as often as I used to. I have to admit ever at my age I miss my mom like crazy most of the time. But if anyone asks I don’t miss her at all and her working all the time doesn’t bother me.

Walking in the kitchen I walk to my mom and kiss her on the cheek and ask what she cooked. Her simple reply was chicken stew and rice. Yum my favorite, I can’t wait until I get back home so I can eat some of that yummy greatness. I know I just said yummy greatness but I don’t care that’s how I get when it comes to epic food. Sue me for being a kid at heart.

Mom, I say.

I’m going over my friend’s house to watch a movie. Is that ok? I ask.

When you say friend do you mean a “girlfriend” she ask with air quotes and all.

No just a regular friend. It is a girl but I don’t like her in that kind of way. That’s just gross mom, she’s like the school hoe. I wouldn’t touch her if my life depended on it. I say while laughing.

Oh mom what’s with the black sheet over your car?

That’s not my car out there. She says while walking over to the stove to stir the pot of food.

Then whose car is it? I question with curiosity.

Looking back at me she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a set of keys and tosses them to me. The car is yours she says with the most genuine smile I’ve seen on her face in a long time. I look at her in disbelief and ask is she telling the truth.

Mom please tell me you’re not joking, because if you are tell me now before I get excited. I question out loud while internally I’m doing back flips and cartwheels. And yes I know none of this makes me sound tough at all but psst I never claimed to be tough in the first place.

Can I take it driving to my friends?

Sure but be careful. She shouted because as soon as I heard sure I was running to the door. The last thing I heard was I love you and I shouted back a quick I love you too.

Ripping the black sheet off the car I saw my new baby. It was a 1999 white Malibu. Ugh my mouth just watered, this is like my dream car. I’m surprised she remembered me saying I love this car when I was like 9. I wonder how she could afford this car. Maybe this is why she was working all of those extra shifts the past 3 months. However she managed it I will be eternally grateful to her for this.

Walking over to the door I open it and sit behind the wheel. After adjusting the mirrors and the seat, I place the key in the ignition. Backing out the drive way I wave to my mom because I see her standing in the window. Wait until I was out of her line of vision I press my food down on the acceleration and am off to Sarah’s.

Seeing as she didn’t live very far it took me 5 minutes to get there. Looking at the time I see I was 15 minutes early, shrugging my shoulders I say f*ck it and get out. Walking to the door I raise my hand to knock and before my hand even hit the door it swung open revealing an excited Sarah.

Stepping back she let me walk in.

Her house was much different than mine, the only really difference in the layout way that she had more rooms and was obviously decorated differently. Her mom or whoever it was that came up with the color scheme and decorations had great taste. Nothing clashes and looks out of place. Have you ever been to one of those houses where it looks like the person let a blind man decorate?

I’m sure you have everyone has that “eccentric” friend with the hippy parents who look like they smoked too much. And act like they most likely participated in a giant free spirited sex orgy, during wood stalk.

Anyways I so went on a random tangent there, sorry guys.

Back to what I was saying her house was beautiful, it looked like her mom shopped at Ikea a lot though. Looking at Sarah finally I see that she looked kind of tasty, and usually I don’t look at her in that kind of way but I am human.

Walking over to her I kiss her lips and start to back her into the living room. Sliding my hand up her shirt I start to run my hands across her stomach. Damn I thought she was going to attack me looks like I got the roles confused but she looked too good not to touch.

Reaching down I open her jeans……..

A/N – I’m going to stop here and let you guys tell me if I should write the whole scene the next chapter or make a restricted chapter book. Oh and the next chapter is where the actually story starts I’m sorry if you think I am taking forever to get to the actual story. But I promise to speed it up some so I don’t lose you guys.