special girl 2

Chapter 1

There was a teenage girl who lived in the city and got good grades. Her life was boring until she met Ari. He was the new boy in the school. He wasn't normal like any other boy, he was different. She hated him after that first day of school. That girl was me: Angel Sparks. It was August 31st, the first day of my Junior year in high school. I walked through the main doors of my school into a huge hallway and into the office to pick up my schedule for my 3rd year in high school because I got my classes changed. I opened the door and saw a strange boy wearing a long gray jacket with black pants. The jacket wasn't thick, just skinny ... like a sweater. His hair was wet from the rain. Yeah it was raining outside. He had a handsome face. I couldn't look at his eyes because he had looked away. "Thank you." he said to Mrs. Sharol, the lady at the front desk and left. I stared after him, unable to tear my eyes from him. "Can I help you dear?" someone asked me. I looked to see Mrs.Sharol looking at me. She raised her eyebrows. "Can I help you?" She asked again. "Umm... I need my schedule ... please." I almost forgot what I needed because of him. She looked through her files and pulled out a paper and handed me a paper. "Here you go sweety." She said as she handed it to me. She had white hair and blue eyes; a small nose and a crooked smile. "Thank you." I said and left to find my first period class. English 11, room: 312.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

An hour later passed I got out of that class. Next was Trig. room 230. Another 1 and a half hour later. Then I went to Chemistry. Then I went to lunch. I didn't usually eat luch, so I went ouside. It was him the boy I saw in the office the one I couldn't take my eyes off of. He was standing with three more guys that looked alot like him." Why is he wearing that jacket in August?" I asked myself. I decides to go and ask him. The three other boys blocked my way, but I could see his face. His eyes, they didn't look like human eyes. He looked at me then. The three boys moved out of my way after he looked at his friends. His hand went up and then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and then all of a sudden I was on the ground. He hit me? Why? He had an evil smile on his face, they all did. They closed in around me all four of them. "W-What are you doing?" I asked the one I thought I liked laughed at me. I felt humiliated. I got up and punched him in the face. His nose started to bleed I glared at him. The other two boys grabbed each of my shoulders. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. There was venom in my voice. He flinched. "Wow ... girls got a mouth don't you think Ari," One of the boys said. "Sure thing Ari." he said to the boy. So his name was Ari huh a weird name. Ari put his hand on my chin and lifted it to look at him. He came closer about one foot away from me now. I spit in his left eye. The guy that held my shoulder scratched my arm. "Ahh... What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. Ari got so angry and punched me in the stomach. "Dude not the right place to hit a girl " I told myself. I fell to the ground I couldn'y breath. five seconds later I could. I got up and knee'd him. "Ahh ..." He yelled bending. "serves you right." I said with more venom than last time. I looked at the tree infront of me and a boy was watching me with a interesting look. He looked even more handsome than Ari. Ari straightened up blocking my view of the boy and then Ari grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my hair. I screamed because he was litterally pulling my hair from the roots. The he put his hand around my neck and squeezed. He was strangling me. I tried to scream for help but couldn't. I heard a small 'thump' from behind Ari. The next thing I knew was that I was on the ground gasping for air and Ari flying across and hit the tree really hard, like someone had threw him. And then someone grabbed his shirt and pinned him against the tree with their left hand. The other hand hitting him. I looked up in the trees but there was no sign of the man that sat there earlier. I looked back at Ari. He was on the ground bleeding and a black eye. Someone was coming toward me. I didn't know who it was until I could see their face clearly.