"I love you"

-Third pov-
It was late. Very late. Almost midnight but you and Papyrus kept watching Mettatons brandnew episode of : "cooking with mettaton"
"Yo kid 'n bro! Imma go sleep now...so bye I guess?" Sans said. "Goodnight brother. Sleep well." Papyrus answered with his (cute) little accent.

-Your pov-
"Paps? How late is it?" I asked. "God...almost midnight...we should think about go to sleep soon!" He said. I nodded. I sat at his right. But after a short but loud yawn, I couldn't help myself. I was too tired because I normally don't stay up this late. I leaned myself at his shoulder. He wasn't wearing his "battle armor". Just a normal Shirt and shorts. His shoulder blade never was that soft to me. He looked at me. A bit surprised. Weren't the bones too hard? No, I answerd myself. He just realised the situation. He wrapped his arm around my neck, stroking my left cheek with his boney hands. It felt never that good. Not even a human, with flesh at his hands, could give me that feeling of safety around me. But a skeleton could. How? I was asking to myself. He just leaned his head on top of mine. After a longer yawn i couldn't resist and fell asleep.

Tem skip (get it? Huh? Huh?)

-Paps pov-
"I can't love her. She is an human. I am a skeleton. As much as I live her I can't. I mean...they have us inside of them. Ughh. I shouldn't think about this but...No don't love her!" I said to myself. "I just thought about what happend, and realised, that she would never love a skeleton. Or a skeleton like me. Even if she would she wouldn't chose me...My brother is way cooler than me...He is stronger, he looks better, ge looks hotter than me...Can humans find skeletons hot? Arrrgh Stop thinking about this! Let's just...I think the friendzone is alright. I can live with that. Hopefully. No! I...I...i don't know...."
I was clearing the kitchen of the spaghetti leftovers and asked myself these stupid questions.

-Sans pov-
I was looking down from the upper floor and saw how much my bro likes this human. He covered Y/N with a blue blanket. She was sleeping on the couch btw.I thought I should help him but, nevermind. He has to go alone through this fight of emotions. Wow. Never thought I could say these words. Is that even me? Nah. I should sleep. Again. Whatever.

-Third pov-
Papyrus finished cleaning the kitchen. He was taking a few steps to Y/N. He hoped, he would stop love her. Keep saying negative things about the relationship of humans and skeletons. But the love was way too strong. He decided to pick her up. He held Y/N in his arms. Still covered in the blue blanket, and was carrying the human on the upper floor. All the way to his room. Not as usual to Y/N own room. But she began to awake.

-Your pov-
I was slowly opening my eyes. Seeing paps jaw and shirt, covering his rips. I felt giw he was carrying me in his boney arms and felt his hands around my back and legs. I only opened my eyes a bit. I was too tired for anything else. But I felt safe around him. He opened the door with his one hand, entered his dark room.
He layed me down on his bed. Taking the thin blanket away from me, covering me with his thick fluffy blanket and pillow. He turned me to the right side. He changed his clothes to a Pyjama. I saw it by looking at him from one side of my eye. How could I find a skeleton hot? This was weird and I stopped thinking about it. He layed beside me, with no blanket because he already gave me his. I turned around, he turned his head to me. We shared his blanket together. "It's cold without one." I said quiet. He looked deep in my eyes. Finally he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. The best hug in my life. I layed on Papys arms. We were both falling asleep but his last words were : "I love you"