Life Is A Bitch So Learn How To Fuck It

Chapter 1 : " Summer Is Over NOO"

" ROXY DINNER IS READY!" her mother yelled . I can hear her voice from downstairs to my room I imdiatley got out of bed and through my phone softly making sure it didn't bounce off and decide to comit suicide by jumping off my bed. I ran downstairs very quickly, and I jumped down 5 steps. "Ouch! my ankle" I said rubbing it. " Be care ful honey and hurry, before your food gets cold" my mum said placing the delicouse plate on the table. " Mmmm... smells good mum" I said as I licked my lips and glared at my plate like a wolf ready to attack its prey. Yea, wolves are awesome I love wolves they are just awesome cause they are strong and loyal. Anyway, I ate my food very quickly cause I was starving like hell. I haven't ate in 2 hours because of soccer practice. Plus when I came back home I just took out my phine and straight to Instargram. When I was done eating my food I went to the dish washer and washed it and dryed it as usual. I got upstairs and charged my phone cause it was at %25 percent. I always end up using my phone up to %3. Last time it died on me when I was texting my boyfriend, he was really down and my fucking phone died on me. Yea cause my phone loves me that much it decided to die on me on an important situation. Anyway, I got up and went to my closet to get my towel and my hot-neon pink panda bathrobe. Its a cute robe i got at the mall it has this cute little hoodie faced like a panda. I got my stuff and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower to relax. I turned on the shower, i put my hand in to make sure the water is ok. Everyone does that cause no one wants to take a shower in a tub full of freezing cold water. I did what I had to do when "normal" people take showers the usual I washed my body and washed my hair with my favrioet shampoo. I got out of the tub when I was done taking a shower, and I put my towel over my hair like what people do that have long hair, I'm not going to explain cause I suck at explaining. I put my robe over me and warmed myself up. This robe dryed me up so quickly. I went into my room to choose some undies and a bra. When I opened my closet something popped into my head. " SUMMER IS OVER OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT" Ugh it was Augoust 1 and I started middle school next week. I bannged my head on my closets door reapting " Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I heard middle school is the worst of all but especially High School. I mean middle school is when you start dating people but the realationships only last for about a week or one month. But I didn't really worry much cause I nearly even had a chance with my crushes anyway. So why would I worry about that shit, I should be worrying about all the hoes and bitches that are going to be in my classes. Oh wait but im going to that one tech school, maybe there will be less hoes and bitches... YAY! I went back to choosing what I was going to wear that night. I decided to wear my galaxy PJ's cause galaxy clothing prints are awesome. I got into my Pj's and went back into the bathroom brushed my teeth cause I dont want my teeth to look ugly bright yellow thatsnot atractive MHMMHM GIRL! I went to bed got my phone and straight to instragram. " Oh look at this more followers yay" I said with joy as I followed my new followers. In instagram I like to be fair with my followers so I follow back cause who the fuck doesnt want followers! Duuurr. I spent almsot 3 hours in instagram till it was 12 A.M. "SHOT better go to sleep before mum checks on me" I whispered beneath my breath as I place my phone down on my desk and plugged it for it to charge during the night. I grabbed my hair and made it into a bun grabbed my blankets and covered myself as I got myself comftrable. I started to think " I wonder what middle school is going to turn out to be. Will it be even worst than 5th and 6th grade or diffrent than what people say? Might as well find out next week." I said as I closed my eyes slowly falling into deep sleep.

I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I know i suck and im sorry if there are any typos. Im like new to this so bear with me lads. ~ RU

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************