Chapter 1- So Much For Blending In

Chapter 1- So Much For Blending In

EVANGELINE

Run, run, I'm running. Fast, fast, I need to be faster. A scream builds up in my throat, my terror slowing my movements. I need to get there, now. 

He is going to escape. He is escaping! HE ESCAPED!

It's too late now but I have to-

I bolt up right in my bed. Just a dream, a freaking scary one, but still only a dream... Well at least this dream didn't have my parents doing the frick frack. Now THAT was terrifying.

As I calm my racing heart the dark shapes around me fade into a familiar bed room when my eyes adjust. God I feel like I have a freaking water bed I'm sweating so much! I know I'm hot but damn give a girl some breathing room! 'Cause this is just nasty.

I sluggishly get out of bed in hopes of cooling down. Maybe I should just get a cold glass of water to speed up the process. Hell, I might even catch a leprechaun stealing my brother's undies. That'd be amazing! More amazing than spider- man... well, maybe. It would be close.

As I make my way down the stairs into the kitchen I wonder why such a dream would cause as serious a reaction as this. What was the dream even about? I can't remember... Gah stupid fish brain. Eh, probably wasn't that important.

I open the fridge and half to grab onto something so I don't fall from the blinding light, this is worse than checking a text at night! Seriously, I'm considering calling out 'SHARON!' and seeing who comes to my blind rescue. Haha actually that'd be hilarious.

Okay what do we have... Fred's apple, Velma's yogurt, Daphne's meal shake (ew), Shaggy's left over burger...tempting... AH HA! The b*tch's pudding! That's my brother, Dexter by the way, not Scooby Doo.

I pull out the six pack of pudding, 'Property of Dex Ross, paws off Eve!' wow he misspelled quite a few words, I think he meant, 'Use to be Dex Ross', now it belongs to the beautiful amazing Eve!' Yeah, that's much better!

I take a big bite out of the pudding and slide to the ground. Ew, I hate pudding. Then again it's Dex's pudding... wow taste improved by 100%!

CRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAK.

AHHHHH I'M GOING TO DIE! WHO IS THE SATAN THAT IS GOING UP THE STAIRS, EVERYONE IS ASLEEP!!! 

Shut up! You're half werewolf we can get the frick out of here! My wolf, Ski tells me.

I almost growl out loud at that idea, I am NOT leaving my pack to be attacked by te cookie monster! Shut your muzzle!

Wow, another dog joke, you are so funny. I can't believe your dad is making you Alpha.

Oh hush you! I'm the oldest and he loves me! besides i still have to find my mate before that happens! Wow, Ski can be so dumb sometimes, she'll be alpha too!

And why is that?

Ugh she should really know this, stupid wolf. Because one person can't run a pack-

No. I mean why does he love you?

You are a very bitter wolf, you know that?

AM NOT!

Yaaaaaaaaa- My sassy response (obviously it'd be sassy, I'm fabulous) interrupted by a furious roar coming from the conference room.

Something is very wrong.

My dad charges right past me, heading for his and mom's room? I attempt to catch his attention but a shrill scream begs for mercy before I can make a sound. Dad of course speeds up to get to her faster.