With Ur Love

**Your POV**

  Okay, Popcorn. Check. Movies? Check. Pizza for Niall? Check. The boys will be over soon. I just checked in with Louis to make sure the sleepover was still on. Well, I call it a slumber party, but the boys prefer 'sleepover'. Oh well. I was glad the boys got a break from tour to come spend time with me. I missed them so much, even Harry. No, sadly me and Harry weren't dating but, I wish.

   I heard the doorbell ring, I looked in the mirror, I was wearing my One Direction pj's, my (Y/H/C) hair was down. I walked over to the door, I looked through the peephole, I saw Louis making funny faces in the peephole, I laughed. As I opened the door, I was attacked by Louis and the boys. "AHH!!" I screamed as I was attacked with hugs, "WE MISSED YOU (Y/N)!!!" The boys say in unison. "Aww, I missed you too!" I say, all of a sudden my I started breathing heavily, "Um....Boys...Can't....Breath..." I say in between deep breaths. "Oops sorry love." Liam says while letting me go, soon followed by the rest of the boys, well except for Louis. Of course. "Louis, let the poor girl go." Harry says while smiling at me, that smile melted my whole body.

   "Oh, fine. Party pooper." Louis mutters to Harry, I giggle as Louis hangs his head down. I followed Louis afraid of looking at Harry and melting. Harry followed soon after me, "So, what movie are we watching?" Niall asks while planting himself on the couch. "Carrie?" My eyes widened, Dammit I knew I shouldn't have picked that! "Um, maybe another one?" I say hoping they won't pick Carrie. "Aww, Why not? We love scary movies!!" Louis screams in my ear. I looked over at the boys who had the cheekiest smirks on their faces, they knew I hated scary movies.  "Come on (Y/N)!! Please?!?!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs.

    I groaned. I don't want to do this. "Fine." I say as the boys cheered. "Yay!" Niall says while putting the movie in the disk. I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. That is until Harry sat down next to me, he had a blanket in his hands, I smiled slightly at him. He returned the smile. He wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head against his chest, cuddling to him as the movie started.

*Halfway Through The Movie*

     My eyes were wide open, I don't think I could close them. I was too scared, to close them. I screamed the whole movie. The boys jumped a few times. One of the scary parts came on and I wasn't the one who screamed, "AHHHHHH!!!!!" Louis screamed as he ran over to the dvd player and stopped the movie, "TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON!!!" He screamed. I was on the floor now, laughing my ass off. "HAHAHA!!! Who's the baby now?!" I screamed at him.

      "Shut up!" He yelled as he ran over to me, and hugged me tightly. Which was very awkward since I was squished between Harry and Louis. I was now leaning on Harry, while Louis literally sat on top of me. I giggled slightly. I noticed Niall's popcorn bowl was empty, so I grabbed the bowl from him, and went to the kitchen. I pushed open the kitchen door, that's when I heard footsteps behind me, "(Y/N)? Do you need help?" I heard a deep voice say behind me, "Um no thanks Harry, I think I can make popcorn." He nodded while smiling at me, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked while fiddling with his thumbs, a nervous habit he seems to do all the time. "Sure." I say nervously.

      "Okay, I'm just gonna straight out say it, (Y/N) I like you, like alot." He says really fast, but not fast enough. I froze, "Y-You're serious?" I ask him. He nodded while shifting from left to right. A piece of hair fell in front of my face as I looked down blushing. Harry walked close to me, and tucked the hair behind my ear as he lifted my chin up with his  finger.   "I've always known there was something special about you." He says as he looks into my eyes. I smile as I look up at him. "I think it was those eyes." I giggled. The next thing he did surprised me, he grabbed my face in between in hands, and then I felt those soft lips touch mine.

        The kiss was sweet at first, then it got rough. I bit Harry's bottom lip, he moans as he kisses me again. I allowed him to let his tongue slowly slid into my mouth. Our tongue's dance for awhile. That is when we heard someone clear their throat. Harry pulled away and sighed he slowly turned around and saw the boys standing there with smirks on each of their faces. "So, we are doing make-out sessions now?" Louis asks as he steps forward. I hid my face in Harry's chest as I blush furiously. "Aww are you blushing (Y/N)?" I rolled my eyes, "No." I spat at him, as I push through the boys. Racing up to my room.

      God, why does Louis need to make a big deal out of everything? Like seriously. I fall down onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard my bedroom door open, the old door creaking as someone opens it. "I'm sorry, about Louis." I sighed in relief once I heard that deep, husky voice. "It's fine, I know how he is." I say as I sit up. Harry closes the door behind him. He comes and sits next to me on the bed. "Can I ask you something?" He was the first one to speak after the moment of comfortable silence. "Did you...like it?" He asks while fiddling with his thumbs, I smiled shyly. Did I? Hell Yeah! "Yes, I did like it very much." I answered while looking down blushing. "One more thing." He says as he gets up. He stands tall right in front of me his perfect green orbs meeting my (Y/E/C) eyes.

         "Shoot." I say as I smile. "(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), Will you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" He says as he gets down on one knee. I look at him with wide eyes. "Hmm, let me think about that." I say sarcastically. "YES!!" I yell as I jump into his arms. He giggles as I kiss his dimple on his cheek. "I have a feeling this relationship will last." Harry says as he kisses the tip of my nose. I giggle.

  "Me too."

********************************************************************

LEAVE ME SOME REQUESTS IN MY INBOX!!! I'LL BE GLAD TO WRITE FOR YOU!