St. Patrick's Day

I'm a little leprechaun

dressed in drags.

          The tiniest man

that you've ever fucked.

      If you ever catch me,

                so it's told,

          I'll give you the best blowjob from

                my pot of sex.

*********************************************************************************************

Five slutty leprechauns scurrying by my door.

       One jumped on me, then there were four.

     Four little leprechauns climbing up and down my "tree".                                                                            One hid in the green "leaves",and then there were three.                                                                                           Three little leprechauns,dances, a busy few.                                                                                         One sucked for a pot of gold, then there were two.                                                                                                   Two little leprechauns,having lots loads of fun.                                                                                         One hopped on the rainbow,then there was one.                                                                                                One little leprechaun,came and all his work was done.                                                                              He slipped off into a nap, then there were none.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flys in* Dragon: ALRIGHT! SO THIS WAS AWKWARD! Yeah but I need the practice anyways so...bye!*flys out*