Chapter 2

Isaiah’s pov

Singing the last note of the song, I jumped down from the stage, practicing my ending for my next concert. I could faintly hear my dance instructor, Monte, clapping and congratulating me on my perfect run through.

Once my breathing went back to normal, I went into the bathroom to quickly wash the thin layer of sweat on my face. Looking at myself, I could see why all the girls loved me. Face it, I could have any girl I wanted. Chuckling at how ridiculous and revolting that sounds, I walked out of the bathroom to find Monte.

“Yo Monte!” I said calling across the room to get his attention.

“Hey man,” Monte replied, giving me a bro hug. “What’s up?”

“Just gonna head home for the day, figured I’d tell ya”

“Just watch out for them crazy girls outside.” He said with a laugh.

Walking outside, I didn’t even bother to hide my face. I loved all of my fans and I knew they would never hurt me.

“OMG there he is!!”

“AW look at how cute he is today!”

“dang man”

“there he is!”

I smiled at all the comments I heard.  Walking to my car, I stopped to get a couple pictures and sign some autographs.

Getting in my car, I headed to my favorite place to go after practice- Marci’s FroYo shop.

Marci is the nicest lady you could ever meet, her white hair always pulled into a bun, showing off her smile lines around her eyes and mouth. By now, she always knows what I want when I walk in.

“Hello sunny, want the usual?” Marci asked me when I walked in.

“Yes Ma’am, one Orange Crème froyo with a cherry!”

The next sequence of events happened before I could even take one bite. As soon as Marci gave me my medium bowl of froyo, I turned around to go to a table and all of a sudden my Orange Crème spilt. all over someone.

“Oh shit, im so sorry!” I quickly mumbled, but once they noticed who I was, I probably wouldn’t be in that much trouble.

“Ah what the fuck, this is a new shirt!” The most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard spoke.

I looked up at the culprit to be met with the most gorgeous blue eyes, and dark long hair.  Her facial expression changed to something I couldn’t identify, before being replaced with the look of annoyance and anger. “Do you recognize me?” I asked curiously.

“Sure do. You’re that annoying pop star.” she said rolling her eyes and walking away.

_

Author's Note:

Okay, once again, Im looking for a new cover so if you would be interested, or know someone who might be, please comment or send me a private message! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter and think i should continue this book!