The Mezzanotte Pack + Rules

As you can see, we're trying to make sure that everything has a common theme: wolves.

Instead of having to call ourselves the The PW Crew or whatever, we've decided to think of it as... a pack. With the founder being the Alpha and the admins being Betas and so on and so forth.

The community as a whole is a pack. If you're supporting us, automatically you're apart of the family. We operate like one too. Members seek help from other members, break the rules and you'll be cast out--like a rogue, etc.

The only difference is that there are no ranks. Sure, there's an Alpha and Betas but those positions don't mean anything, we all have to follow the same rules:

- Always be friendly • if you've noticed that we have new member, share your experience and help them if one of us isn't available.

- Be respectful • we all come from different parts of the world, have different cultures and beliefs and different skin tones alike. There is no reason for you tease someone because of this. We also have different opinions and the team will not tolerate petty arguments that might cause a division in our pack so... Watch yourself.

- K.I.S.S. • it means 'Keep It Safe and Simple'. You can easily make friends on here but don't forget that this is a community which is online. Anyone could be whoever they please so keep everything platonic, avoid sharing way too much about yourself (personal information) and be careful of who you trust. We've warned you so if anything happens, we can not and will not be held to blame.

- No advertising • sure, Project Werewolves is meant for us to share our stories and ideas but we didn't create this campaign just for you come and post a request on our message board or find people for you to ask from. If you want your book to be read, you have to be apart of this community for a reason. Whether it's to improve your skills, make friends or join a competition, Project Werewolves is not an advertising ground for desperate writers.

- Don't take anything seriously • the responses you might get after posting on our board or forum are just suggestions and opinions, not instructions. As such, we ask for you to make sure your suggestions and comments are not mean or hurtful.

- Reporting • although we'll be monitoring our board and forum, if you see anything offensive or anyone going against our rules, report them to us, not Wattpad.

If any of these are violated, you will kindly be asked not to contact us or anyone about Project Werewolves. To make sure you're not using our resources without permission, you will be blocked from visiting our profile and tag. If you think you'd like another chance, contact one of the founders with an apology and reason for your actions, promising that you will not repeat them.

You're free to leave the community at any point. As we mentioned before, if you're being mentored or apart of a competition, please inform us before you go.

 As we mentioned before, if you're being mentored or apart of a competition, please inform us before you go